Truth or Laser Shark

Mike's POV

We were all walking to the next part of the challenge when Cameron spoke up and was tormented again by Jo. Luckily, Cat stood up for him by telling Jo to stuff a sock in it. He told another embarrassing secret in which Anne Maria, Joe, and Brick started to laugh.

We got to where Chris told us to go and saw this huge obstacle course. Chris explained the rules and told us we have to where glasses which made every thing harder to see. They're wasn't enough place to put people individually so Chris tied Cat's right foot and my left foot together so we had to work together.

"It's Lightning and Anne Maria at the kickstart, Dawn and Brick at Cannonball Alley, Scott versus Joe in Wrecking ball alley, B versus Zoey on the gangplanks, Mike and Cat versus Sam on double trouble and Cameron versus Dakota for the grand slam." Chris announced.

Cat and I turned around to watch everyone else.

Cat's POV

I watched the rat being handed to Scott who was going extra slow and and stalling giving the rat to B. Ok this is so weird. I'll confront him later.

Zoey just got the maggot when the beavers attacked her. Zoey then handed us the maggot but got pulled away by beavers. I was thinking there's no way we can make this. We can't even see! Suddenly, my vision started to fade to black.

Vincent's POV

I looked around to see my right foot tied to my partner, Svetlana's left foot. I looked at her and she looked at me. We both nodded and we did three backflips over to the other side of the platform. Then we gave the disgusting maggot to the short little boy. Then my vision started to fade again.

Cat's POV

Cameron was in front of us. "Svetlana? Vincent? Mike, Cat! What's going on?" We tried to play it off but I don't think it worked. We turned to watch Cameron and Dakota try to win.

Then the Maggot bit Cameron's hand and it caused him to spaz out. He jumped with the rope, hit every board but still landed on the target area.

"Mutant Maggots win!" Chris announced.

Later that night

As the Rats were walking past, I reached out and grabbed Scott and pushed him into the confessional. "Hey babe, come to claim that make out session?" He said smirking. "I saw what you did today! You are freaking trying to make your team loose!" I all but screamed at him. "You know babe. I'll tell you why for a kiss." He said. "Fine! Don't tell me but I will get to the bottom of it." I said storming out of the outhouse and into the cabin. He is just...ugh!