5

Athena POV
As I woke up to my alarm, I thought of a way to make Deimos happy. I looked at my closet and grabbed an orange knee length puffy skirt, white shirt and rainbow suspenders. I put on my white high heeled boots with knee length rainbow socks. Deciding that I looked good, I decided to check on my siblings to make sure they were ready for school.
"You look like a carnival threw up on you." My twin commented.
"Would you say that to Artemis? I didn't think so." Was my quiet reply.
My family knew that I was different from them. I was like my older siblings. I guess that was why they sent me to my grandparents.
"Noona! Your bleeding!" My little brother exclaimed as he and his twin cane out of their room.
"Great Korean reference Tyche, Artemis taught you well. I know that I am, I'll be fine." I told him.
Once I knew that everyone was ready, I started my way to school. Once I got there I went to my locker to put my stuff away because I did not favor carrying my bag.
After I put all of my things that I did not need into my locker, I went to my first class: English.
Knowing that I was going to fail this test, I sat down and thought of all the ways I could help Deimos. I knew that my life was screwed up but I still liked and cared for him, I hope he likes my attempts.