7

Athena POV
As soon as our teacher told us about the project, I dreaded it. I didn't want people to know of my past and my current life but I had no choice. I decided to ask Deimos because I already knew about his past so it won't be too difficult.
I ditched the rest of school to get ready at the park. I knew my parents wouldn't care and I knew that my teachers wouldn't notice.
Once I got to the park I started getting my decorations set up. It was already almost time for school to end because I had to go home, get the stuff for the surprise, go get lunch, and get back to the park. It took me a while to get lunch because I couldn't decide on what to eat.
As I was setting up, I went across the street to the bakery, the only thing I needed was to get the vanilla and chocolate frosted cake. With the cake in my hands I walked I headed back to the park for my surprise. School would be ending in about 4 minutes so it shouldn't be much longer anymore.
As I was crossing the street, a motorcycle that hadn't seen me ran right into me. The cake in my hands got crush and I was sent to the ground.
The second it happened, people started to cause a commotion. Someone in the bakery ended up calling an ambulance while the biker tried to keep me from bleeding out. As I looked down I saw blood covering the bottom half of my body.
My once white high heeled boots were now stained red, along with my orange skirt. I loved the way the red looked on my skin.
I smiled as I closed my eyes. I never realized how much Artemis and Apollo were hurt when they died, but I can now say, that I understood their pain.