6

Deimos POV
I woke up and got ready for school, I knew that today was going to be difficult the second my alarm went off, so I started to mentally prepare myself. Once I got to school I walked straight to my first class: English. I didn't bother to use my locker because I didn't want to be at school longer than I had to.
I entered my class and saw Athena approach me. Rolling my eyes, I put my hand up and point to my chair. She closes her mouth and nods.
The second I sit down I hear her say, "Hey, did you sleep well? I hope you are ready for the test. Are you doing anything after school? If you are not, would you like to go to the park with me?"
"I did not, I am, at this moment I am not and I'll think about it." I replied, then I took out the book that I am currently reading, trying to make her go away.
"Okay, I will have a surprise for you at the park after school, I'll see you there!" She said with a bright smile. She walks back to her seat and sits down waiting for class to start.
"I never said I'd go." I mumbled to myself as the bell rang.
Once everyone finished the test, our teacher got our attention.
"Now class, we are going to do an assignment. You have to find a partner and explain how your lives were similar and different when you were little and how they are similar and different now, and what you can learn from each others lives. You are free to choose your own partner. You have the rest of class to choose your partner and get started. You are expected to meet after school hours as well, you have 2 weeks to write a four page response. Good luck and get started!"
Leo wasn't in my class so I couldn't think of anyone. I didn't want some random person knowing about my personal life, but I guess I have no choice. I sat in my chair wondering who should be my partner when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I should have expected to see her but I stupidly didn't.
"Would you like to be my partner for this project?" Athena cheerfully asked as she was standing next to my desk.
It took me a while, but I realized that after this project I could finally get rid of her.
"Sure. I'll see you at the park after school then." I told her before I put my headphones in.
Soon enough the bell rang, I grabbed my stuff and walked to my next class.