Part 40, Kidnapped

**4 day later**

*my POV*

"Did you put the camera in the livingroom?" "Yes I did, my money now." "Here it is." "Bye." "Bye."

*Ziva POV*

"How late does your flight goes Adam?" "In 5 hours, so I'm going now. Thankyou for letting me stay here for awhile Ziva." "Your welcome!" I say and give a weak smile. Adam grabs his stuff and walks to the door. "Bye Ziva and Tony." "Bye." We say.

"I'm glad he is gone again." Tony says and gives me a kiss. "Come on.." We hear Victoria say. "Hello sweetheart, are Violetta and Vanessa asleep?" I ask. "Yes they are." Victoria says with a smile. "It is almost vacation only one week left, are we going on a vacation?" I look at Tony and we decide to tell her. "We are going on a two week vacation to.." Tony starts. "To where!?" Victoria asks in excitment. "Just wait till next week." I say. "Come on mom, dad?" "If your mom says you have to wait till next week than you have to wait." "Well I will get my books ready so I can turn them in again."

"Ziva I have the feeling we are being watched." "Yeah, me too." We grab our guns and search the house. Than I find a camera in the livingroom. "Tony here!" I yell. Tony comes to me and I give him the camera. "Call Gibbs." Tony says. I walk to the kitchen and call Gibbs.

"Gibbs."

"Hello Gibbs, we found a camera in our livingroom can you come here?"

"Coming."

Gibbs says and hangs up. Then there is a knock on the door.

*my POV*

Victoria sits in her room making her books ready to turn them in. Then her parents come in her bedroom holding there guns. "Is there something wrong?" "No, nothing you should worry about." Ziva says. "Okay mom." Victoria says, but knows indeed that there is something wrong. Then Victoria hears the knock on the door and carefully walks downstairs. She sees 3 man, 1 taking her mother en 2 taking her father. She knows where her parents have there guns, she grabs one and runs outside. Her mom learned her how to shoot, she can shoot, but not that perfect yet. She shoots at the tires of the car, but misses.