Part 18, adopt Victoria?

*Ziva POV*

We are waiting for an answer from Tony. Then he finally says "I would like to do that." I am happy and relieved, because I told her that we would adopt her and I hate it when I can't comply with my words. "Then I should ask the adoption papers. You can go now." Jenny says.

We walk down to the bullpen I walk to Victoria. "Shall we talk in the break room?" "Yes." Together we walk to the break room. I go sit on the ground against the wall and say "come sit next to me." Victoria walks to me and goes sit next to me. "Euhm.. So when Gibbs and McGee came to the building where you parents were, they couldn't save.. they couldn't save your mother anymore.." She starts to cry and give her a hug. She puts her head in my chest and cries in my chest. "A-and m-my father then?" It stays silent for a while and then I say "They already.. killed him, I am really sorry Victoria.. I am here for you if you need to talk to me." She cries even harder in my chest.

*one hour later*

We still sit on the floor and didn't speak the whole hour. Then Tony comes in and sits on the other side of Victoria. "Are you going to adopt me?" She asks? "Yes, if you want to." Tony answers. "I would love to!" She says with a small smile on her face.