Part 45, everything for family

I have started a new story, well it are short stories. I hope you gonna read those stories as well, I would really appreciate it.

*my POV*

The movie ended and Ray came in the room again. "So the movie is finished, now let's go to the important things. So I can just shoot you through your head, but that is to easy. I can beat you to dead, but that takes way too much energy." "Just let Jeanne go." Ziva says. "Why would I?" "You want Ziva and obviously want me dead, Jeanne has nothing to do with this." "If I let her go, than she will go the police." "No I won't." Jeanne says. "Hahah, of course you will."

*Ziva POV*

Then I hear 2 gun shots and the door flies open. Before I know it Ray lies there and a woman about the age of 20 stands in the room. "Who are you and why did you save us?" I ask. "Everything for family Ziva." She says and runs away as fast as she came. "Who was that Ziva?" Tony asks me. "I don't know, but I will find it out."

"ZIVA? TONY?" We hear Gibbs say. We walk upstairs and see Gibbs and McGee standing there with there guns. "What the hell happened?" Gibbs asks us. "Well Ray wanted me back so he abducted us. He gave Tony two options and Tony chose for option number one and that was all die. Ray was going to murder us, but then there came a woman about the age of 20 and saved us." "Where is that woman now?" McGee asks me. "She said 'Everything for family.' and then left." "Well we need to go, your kids are waiting for you." Gibbs said. "And Jeanne you need to come to NCIS for your statement." "Okay."