chapter 7

Jenny's P.O.V

 as soon as we got off the phone, we headed over to Matt's house for the party. but when we got there no one had shown up yet.

as soon as we got into his house Jack grabbed my hand and lead me into the kitchen.

before i could even get over the fact that he was holding my hand i was being pushed into a hug from Shawn's girlfriend, Sarah.

"oh my god hi!"

that's the thing about Shawn's girlfriend...shes always 'too happy'. and I'm not talking about just normal happy I'm talking about always giving hugs, always saying 'its so good to see you' with a fake smile, cause chances are she really doesn't like you. that kind of overly happy.

but Shawn and Sarah were a really cute couple to be honest...

but after the over dramatic hug with Sarah i realized that jack was still holding my hand, which was a dream for me.

probably not for him though...

Jack's P.O.V.

right when we got to the party i grabbed her hand, but i really dint know why i did it.

i mean i love her but it just kinda happened.

when we finished talking to Shawn and Sarah more people were there

like a lot now. i saw jack G. and ran over to him practically dragging Jenny with me.

"hey man"

"oh hey, what are you guys doing here, i know you hate parties."

"we had to find someone"

"oh. Hey Jenny"

"Hi"

"Jack can i talk to you..."

"yeah sure." i turned to Jenny

"i'll be right back"

Jenny's P.O.V.

when jack and jack left to go talk i decided to get something to drink

by the time i found the drinks they were almost gone.

i grabbed what i saw and didn't even read what it was.

after a few more drinks i felt really weird and tried to find Jack & jack

the last thing i saw was Jack J. running over to me...

the rest is a blur.

A/N

------------

so sorry i didnt update for a while. im in California for vacation and i dont get good wifi here.

but thanks for 135 readscause i know i suck at writing and it means a lot that i have that many reads so thanks so much

so yeah thanks a bunch ilyguyssss byeee