|Shot Through The Heart|YoonKook|

Cop!JungkookXMusician!Yoongi

For Agust-Daegu
😡A N G S T😡
😭S A D😭

  Raindrops fell down Jungkook's car as he drove through the silent streets. He was sent to arrest a street musician that had been making 'unneeded noise' at the middle of the night.

  He sighed as he heard the music.

  How the musician was able to play in the rain was a big question for Jungkook.

  He stopped in front of a male playing a brown piano.

  He played the keys magnificantly and his voice mixed with the tune. The musician had pale skin and veiny hands, his eyes were closed but it reminded him of a lost cat he found last month.

  Jungkook saw the other open his eyes and sigh, that was when the male noticed the tears flowing down the smaller's cheeks.

  "You're here to get rid of me." He sighed. "I'll go, I won't put up a fight, I'll go."

  "Wait! Are you Yoongi? I've been sent by the Min family, they said you were troubling them with your music. But if you're not him, you don't have to go.  Your music is enchanting."

  "Officer, I am Yoongi. And I'm also a Min. Tell my family they won't see me again." He said. The rain was starting to get harder, and Jungkook knew the other would be sick if he didn't get taken care of.

  So that's what he did.

  He forced Yoongi to live in his home- for now, that is- and took care of him.

  A few months later, they were practically best friends. Yoongi would always come back to the brown piano, and that was when Jungkook got it moved inside his apartment, so that the older wouldn't have to walk three streets from the police station just to play the piano again.

  Yoongi hugged him that day, the pale male was so happy.

  They were meeting Jungkook's friends today, and Jungkook couldn't wait for them to meet Yoongi.

  Especially since Namjoon had been planning on making a band.

  A knock ringed and the two looked up, the other were here.

  A few years later and it was YoonKook's 2nd year anniversary.

  They were going on a date, when everything suddenly went dark. The lights dimmed and soft music played.

  The restaurant became silent as someone started speaking.

  Yoongi looked around but didn't see Jungkook anywhere.

  "Yoongi-hyung, I'm up here." A voice said. The musician looks up and saw his boyfriend holding a mic. Behind Jungkook was the rest of the gang.

  Yoongi walked in front of the stage and smiled at the other.

  A few weeks later and they were getting married.

They had chosen to make it a traditional Korean Wedding (well, as much as they can), so they wore traditional hanboks, along with the guests.

  The I do's came and everything came crashing down.

  Men in red suits busted in at the venue and pointed guns at them. Why they were here was no mystery to the two.

  This were Yoongi's family.

  Yoongi had cursed them a few months before their wedding, the other Mins had threatened them that time.

  "Yoongi-ah, we didn't ever think you would be able to get married." His father said.

  "Your mother was a fool for letting you escape, look where she is now~" He drawled.

  "Get out. You're not welcomed here." Yoongi said.

  "I don't need to be welcomed to come here."

  "What do you want?"

  "Your sadness."

  A gun shot rang through the venue and Jungkook dropped down to his knees.

  Yoongi swiftly caught him, his hands are so cold and he kisses his head, saying that everything would be alright.

  He noticed the gun and his rage grew inside he said, "I'll avenge my lover tonight."

  Jungkook cried, "Kiss it all better, I'm not ready to go. It's not your fault love you didn't know."

  Now Yoongi sits behind prison bars, he couldn't bring him back with a bullet through the heart.

  He held onto his memory.

  "Stay with me, Jungkook-ah, stay with me until I fall asleep."

  He lays on his bed, covers his head and closes his eyes.

  Yoongi never woke up again.

---------------

  I'm sorrrrryyyyyyyy 😭😭😭
  *Wipes tears*