chapter 3

They both went out to save Paris.
Paris was in danger due to someone being akumatized and Ladybug was new to this.
Chat noir didn't care as much unless he got the job done..
Marinette and chat saved the city and everything was back to normal.
They weren't allowed to reveal identities of themselves due to the rules of the miraculous.
Chat ran home and Marinette detransformed in a alleyway. After they went back to school and Nino and Alya managed to get Adrien and Marinette to date, they were officially together, not knowing who each others identities were but it was good it was secret!
Plagg was moaning like mad and Marinette heard him from Adrien's bag..
She went to look but plagg hid away, Adrien wasn't looking to be honest he was busy revising for the big test! Then Chloe upset someone and they ran out of class, Marinette and Adrien couldn't go out so they had no choice but to wait for the attack. Marinette ran out of class and so did Adrien, then Adrien said : why are you out of class?  Marinette: uh I can't keep it from you... Adrien I know who ladybug is!
Adrien: wait really?
Marinette: yes look, TIKKI SPOTS ON!
Marinette transformed Infront of Adrien.
Adrien:OMG OMG IT WAS YOUUUU..
Marinette: wait that ring it's char noirs WAIT..
Adrien: surprise?
Marinette: Omg omg ( OKAY CHILL MARINETTE)
Adrien:PLAGG CLAWS OUT *transforms*
They both hugged each other and ran to stop the Villan.
Alya saw chat. Alya: that's gotta be Adrien because Marinette's gone too...
Nino: that's impossible
Alya: nothing is impossible.