chapter 6

Marinette detransformed while jumping on to the bakery roof. She's wondered why Adrien didn't tell Nino who he really is...
Marinette wouldn't tell Alya as she thought she would tell everyone....
But you never know..
Alya wouldn't probably tell anyone but Nino as she trusts Marinette.

The next day

Adrien: hey Marinette *giggles*
Marinette: Hey Adrien...
Adrien: what's up bugaboo?
Marinette: nothing... Fighting Chloe was weird * giggles*
Adrien: I know it was funny cause once she formed back her hair was really messy.
(OFC Chloe's gonna moan about her hair😂)
Marinette: well... Let's try not bring it up
Adrien: yeah I know *hugs Mari*
Marinette hugs him back.

(What would you do if your hair was messy? )
Well school finished and Marinette and Adrien went out for a bit then Adrien had a photo shoot and Marinette joined in.
But this time Chloe didn't do anything which was unusual as Chloe always pushes Marinette out of the way (Rude bitch)
Well yeah Chloe was staring at Marinette
And Mari was getting worried as she thought she might of known her secret.
But Chloe had one.....
No one knew what it was and why she was horrible......
(Sorry for not posting I've been busy with school recently and I will try and post more chapters in the week :D also sorry it's so short I had no ideas if you have any comment them down. Ty for understanding!!)