chapter 7

Then someone turned into a vampire due to halkmoth, Adrien and Marinette were alerted and this time it didn't end so well ;-;
Marinette got bitten by the vampire and fainted, Adrien defeated the vampire and the akuma was destroyed, Marinette (ladybug) was changing, like changing differently due to the bite. There was a mark on her neck, a chat noir mark, Adrien (Chat noir) was shocked, then he saw a mark on his neck, a lady bug mark and he realized it was classed as a scar.
He didn't know what to do so when they detransformed he took her to the hospital.
They sorted her out and they noticed the marks on their necks and they explained that it was a symbol of love and that they have to keep each other safe.
So after that Adrien took Marinette home but asked to stay for the night and Marinette's parents didn't mind to be honest..
Marinette woke up and saw Adrien next to her and realized that something bad happened to her, she went to the bathroom and saw a mark on her neck, the chat noir symbol and she ran back into the room to see that Adrien had the same mark on his neck.
These marks were caused by the vampire bite and Marinette saw Adrien wake up and he hugged her and she hugged back...
(Sorry this is short, I'm kinda having problems with family at the moment so I might not be able to post for a while I'm not sure yet..)