Chapter 22

Right it's been two years, I'm sorry I forgot about this account and since corona got my exams cancelled I have free time, I'm not one hundred percent sure where I am on this book but I will try my best to co-operate with it.
Adrien: "Marinette what is going on?"
Marinette: "Master fu has gone missing.."
Adrien: "that's not good we need to find him."
Marinette and Adrien transformed back into their superhero forms and went to find him, but on the way they ran into some trouble.
LadyBug: "Chat noir watch out, there's a villain with master fu!"
Chat noir: "wait that's my sister, oh no, I'm not fighting her..."
Ladybug: "I'll do it then.. and you get master fu to safety..."
Chat noir: "fine..."
They go and save master fu, Ladybug fights Adrien's sister who got akumatized and chat noir goes to get master fu to safety away from all the danger.
LadyBug: "Evie you don't have to do this."
Evie: "Yes I do, you see I found out that you are Marinette and that you were dating my brother, NO ONE WILL HAVE HIS HEART!"
Ladybug: "Oh boy, this isn't gonna be fun."
Ladybug calls chat noir for back up and Evie looses it and attacks both of them, sadly missing, they got the akuma and left Evie where she was and transformed back to normal. Marinette explained to Adrian that Evie doesn't want them together and suggests that they should break up.
Adrien: " Marinette no, we can't break up just because of my sister being jealous of us..."
Marinette: "well I guess this is the end of us, master fu, erase our memories of each other please."
Master fu: "As you wish"
Master fu erased both of their memories and teleported them back to their homes with their family's but they only remember that they are the heroes of Paris and without Master Fu realising that the heroes of Paris didn't know each other, and that they would have to try to return to that exact moment, from where they met as superheroes.
But Master Fu knew it would take a lot of time for them to reunite as one again very soon.
Marinette: "Woah Tikki what happened?"
Tikki: "no idea.."
Marinette: lets go out and explore the city, I don't have school today.
With Adrien and Plag...
Adrien: " I want to explore the city but my dad won't let me Plag.."
Plag: "I know he's a badass, he won't let you anywhere anymore haha"
Adrien: "oh shut up, I'm sneaking out again... PLAG CLAWS OUT"
Adrien turns into chat noir and leaves the house without his father knowing, and goes to the explore the city, little does he know he's up against something further on.