Chapter Eight

Haven.

A rumble came from Jake's chest as I shifted on his lap. His hold on my hip tightened. He moved his lips to my ear. "If you keep moving, I am going to fuck you right here in this car." His voice was gruff. My face flamed with embarrassment as I glanced towards our driver and also obviously his bodyguard but the man was just focused on driving. Clearly he was paid to ignore such things.

But I was more aroused than embarrassed as I clenched my thighs together. My panties were soaking wet and I was certain Jake could smell it. His entire body was tensed; his muscles taut. Just a few minutes ago, seeing him walk into the VIP room had my heart sinking as I relieved the whole scene of him walking out of bathroom right after taking me up against the wall. I told myself to keep my pride, walk away and not let my night be ruined. The man did not want me. But I could not deny him stepping out to protect me had my brain going fuzzy and my body melting into his warm arms. Especially the part of him calling me his girl. I allowed myself to enjoy that short moment before bringing myself to reality it was just a lie to protect me. When he kissed me, I just went along with the flow. It shocked me but I was over the moon somehow too. Jake still wanted me even though he clearly said he only did one night stands. Did that mean something? Also, how could I lie? I still wanted Jake very much despite the fact he was obviously very messed up inside.

However, right now I didn't want to let him think I was desperate like I was before. It was probably the alcohol spurring me on but I felt the need to have him be the one who desperately wanted me tonight instead. If it was just one more night, then I would make him go crazy and let him realize how different I am from the other girls he has been with me. Wait, slowly I wondered how many girls has he been with this past week after me? Jealousy and hurt stabbed me in the chest but I pushed it aside. I had no claim over this man.

Setting my plan in motion, I defiantly wriggled my butt against his erection causing his eyes to narrow on me. I smiled salaciously, watching his eyes darkened further. "You're playing with fire." He warned softly.

"I have already got burnt once. Doesn't matter." I said bluntly and I saw guilt flashed across those brown orbs. I trailed a finger slowly down his shirt, relishing in the feel of his hard chest and abs. His breath twhitched when I slipped my hand under his shirt, running my fingers across the delicious six pack he had. In the back of my mind, I idly wondered how many times he worked out a week to maintain such a body.

"Haven.." He growled lowly. It was his second warning. I merely smirked, determined to tip him to his limit. It was hit the moment I dug my nails into his skin and scratch across his abs. I felt his erection swell further beneath my butt and I knew it must be painful for him.

"Fuck, Kitten!" He finally lost it by devouring my mouth. His hand moved up to my bare back and I felt his fingers digging into my skin. It was painful but was it hot? Fuck yes. The presence of the driver was totally ignored as Jake and my tongue began dueling for dominance. I should have been turned off with the faint taste of cigarette and beer but I wasn't. Jake made it taste so good, so manly just like him. My panties were now soaking, my breasts grew heavy with the need to be touched as my nipples peaked painfully against my dress. However, I remembered my plan to make him crazy with need, I ran my hand up to his nipples and began playing with them. Jake growled in my mouth as he bit my lower lip, drawing blood before soothing the bite with his tongue.

When he pulled away, I was certain my lips were swollen. I pinched his nipples lightly and he cursed. His eyes raked down from my lips, where he shot a brief triumphant smirk, to my chest. I had not bothered with a bra due to the style of the dress and I knew he could see how blatantly aroused I was.

Just then, the car jerked to a stop causing me to halt my actions and Jake's eyes to snap to the driver. "Mr McGuire, we are here." The driver said formally. It was like he was totally oblivious of the make out session we had going in the back.