Chapter Five

Jake

I let out a groan of pleasure as I felt my dick being wrapped by a warm, soft mouth. Fuck. This dream was good but it felt too real. As the teasing tongue swiped across the barbell at my head, my eyes flew open.

It wasn't a dream. All my sleepiness flew out the window as I stared down in awe at the sight of Haven's mouth wrapped around me tightly. Her eyes shone with determination as she sucked me off hard, her hand wrapped around the rest of my length that she could not reach. Another hand was teasing my balls.

Fuck me. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I moaned in pleasure, enjoying what she was giving me. My hands reached down to grab her hair, tugging on it. This felt too good. Too fucking good. Damn, she was amazing at this. The girl I was with two days ago seemed like an amateur now.

I finally reached my limit when I felt my tip hit the back of her throat. I thrust up into her mouth, once, twice before I finally yelled and let my release. I was amazed that Haven did not even gag as she swallowed it all. I was thoroughly pleasured and satisfied. Haven sat up, licked her lips.

"What was that?" I asked breathlessly. It had been awhile since a woman has managed to make me actually breathless from sex. I was usually the one who tired them out.

To my fucking surprise, she merely shrugged. "A thank you for the night I guess." I blinked. She said it so nonchalantly, somewhat coldly. My mood evaporated instantly. Then she climbed off the bed naked and turned her back to me. I did not understand the fleeting emotion of disappointment I felt.

"I won't need to see you out, do I?" Was all she said before she disappeared into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her.

What the hell was that? That was actually the first time a woman had blown me off after sex. I was the one who did the shrugging off. I did not like this one bit. It felt.. fuck! I was pissed and I didn't know why. Sex last night with Haven was fucking fantastic. I had to admit it. It had been awhile since I had such mind-blowing sex. I was so spent I actually stayed the night. Well and the fact that Haven was not like those bimbos I picked up randomly. A tiny part of me felt she deserved more. Cuddling with her had been fine too.

The blowjob this morning was the cherry on top of a really delicious sundae. Now, I was assuming Haven was playing it cool because of my terms last night. Damn it. Somehow, my pride did not like being the one shrugged off. I climbed out of bed and moved towards the bathroom. I turned the doorknob, and yup she did not lock the door.

I opened the door and tensed at the sight of Haven standing under the shower spray. Her eyes were red and blotchy. Damn, she had been crying already? I should bolt by now but I could not do it. I felt guilty. This was Skye’s friend for God's sake. Haven was not a slut, a groupie or some chick who deserved one night. Damn it! She like Skye was too fucking good for me. Why the fuck did I make such a grave mistake last night? I do not hook up with girls who deserve better than me, this piece of shit. I shuddered at the voices in my head. I had to deal with the girl crying in the shower first.

"What the hell?" She gasped in surprise at my sudden appearance. Her eyes narrowed to a glare. "Leave. The night is over." She managed to choke out. I wanted to leave, I wanted to just walk away but why couldn't I?

I stood frozen with Haven glaring at me while tears streamed down her pretty face. All of a sudden, that face was replaced by the hateful look she used to give me. I was no longer Jake, the bassist of a rock band. No, I was brought back to the Jake who was just 15 years old, lying on the floor.

"You're such a worthless piece of shit! Just like your mother! Fucking bastard! Leave! You're worth nothing. You should just be a slut like your mother. Use your body to do something useful!"