Chapter 3

As fate would have it Jack didn't get to have a moment alone with his wife until later that day as Air Force One made it's way from San Antonio to Houston.

"Did I mention how beautiful you look in that outfit, Jacqueline?" Jack asked as he watched his wife close the door to the private cabin.

She smiled at him. "I believe you said it once or twice."

"Well you really should let me say it again."

She smiled and sat on his lap. "Maybe we should do less talking and more of something else. We've only less then an hour before we touch down."

Jack watched as his wife loosened his tie. "You really are something else, you know that right?"

"You know...after eight days of not even getting to touch your wife, most husbands would not be talking right now, Jack."

Jack laughed and his lips quickly found his wife's.

Forty-five minutes later the couple emerged from the cabin with color in their cheeks and holding hands. Although only the keenest of eyes could see that Jack had changed into a fresh shirt.

"I love you." Jack murmured as they stood waiting to leave the plane.

Jackie smiled and squeezes his hand. "I love you, Bunny. Let's make a tradition out of that."

Jack laughed. "When we go home we'll do it again. And for longer."

Jackie blushed and nodded. She had no idea what her next ride on Air Force One would consist of.