Chapter I

Park Jimin.
A high-school sophomore.
He lives alone, in a small apartment. He had a mom, who died a few years ago, and a dad who left him and his mom when he was born so he never knew who his dad really was, nor did he care.
That sick bastard just left them like that. No notes, no heads up. Nothing. His mom was a wonderful person. She took good care of him despite she got depressed because of her husband. Ex-husband. When Jimin was little, he used to hear his mom cry in her room at night sometimes. He would crawl in his mom's arms and comfort her and tries not to cry either so his mom wouldn't be too heartbroken.
His mom meant everything to him. She made him feel loved. She made him feel warm and welcome. But all that went away when she passed away due to an unknown sickness. The doctors couldn't discover what it was until it was too late.
Jimin locked himself up in his room, yell and cry. He's upset. Upset at the world. Upset at himself.
A few months later he realized he won't move on being like this. He needs to work hard, he needs to succeed. He needs to make his mom proud. So he went back to school, try to find a job and achieve the goals he and his mom had for him and make his mom proud.

At school, he's one of the top students, his grades were beyond great. Yet he doesn't have much friends so he sits alone in the classroom buried in books and homework. He doesn't talk much to anyone, but people wouldn't call him bad names like "weird" or "nerd" either. He's just.. normal. He didn't live far from school, just fifteen minutes walking.
At home he would do his schoolwork, his chores, or watch tv or just go to sleep. But one thing he didn't forget is talk to his mom before sleeping at night. He would just lay in bed, close his eyes and imagine his mom sitting next to him on the bed like when he was little. He would talk to her about what happened today, how much he misses and her and stuff like that.
When it was his mom's death anniversary or her birthday, or just when he feels like visiting his mom in the graveyard, he would bring a bunch of roses and violets because those flowers were his mom's most favorite ones.

"I love you, mom."