Chapter IV

[9:12 PM]
Jimin woke up in a shock.
"Shit I feel asleep.. What time could it be now..?" he sighed.

He's still tied to a chair.

This is a nightmare.
A never-ending nightmare.
A nightmare you can't wake up or escape from.

A few moments later, he heard some talking outside. More like.. mumbling. He couldn't hear everything clearly.
But what he COULD hear was
"Take care of that little dipshit."

"Did they mean me..?" Jimin thought and started to panic again.

"Are they going to kill me???"

He started to move as much as he could, trying to break free from the handcuffs and the rope around his ankles, stood up and tried to break the wooden chair by hitting it along with himself— because he had no other choice— against the stone walls,
but sadly nothing really worked except some loud noises, sweat flooding down Jimin's face and neck and painful spots where it has been accidentally hit.

After a while Jimin gave up and sat on the ground.

Of all sudden, Suga slammed the foor open and ran towards Jimin.
"What the fuck are you doing?!" he whisper-yelled at Jimin.

He took a spare key out of his pocket, unlocked the handcuffs and let Jimin lay on the ground for a little to calm him down.
Suga heard how heavy Jimin was breathing in and out from exhaustion.

"Jesus.. Sure they want you dead but not like this!" he said as he helped Jimin get up to sit.

"You weren't going to escape, were you?"

Jimin said nothing.
He remains calm and started breathing normally.

"What do you guys want from me?" Jimin spoke after a while.

"We- I don't want to hurt you, alright? The others do, for the sake that you're going to expose us to the police. But I.." Suga said, leading to a dramatic pause. He looked away from Jimin.
"I don't want to."

"Why not..? Why.. Why are you being so kind to me..?" Jimin asked and looked at him."

Suga looked back at Jimin.
"Because.. Because... Nevermind that. I'll tell you sooner or later, or maybe never." and he slightly smiled.

He took Jimin's small hands and looked at it.

"Ouch!" Jimin exclaimed.
Suga gently stroked Jimin's palms.

"The cuffs were too tight, weren't they?" he sneakily smirked.
"I'll ask if they could release you from the cuffs."