Chapter VII

Jimin woke up in a shock.
He heard loud noises such as table slamming and so.
And people arguing.

He's still in Yoongi's bedroom.
In Yoongi's bed.
He looked next to him at the clock to see what time it is.

4:58 AM.

"He's sleeping in my room. Just.. leave him alone for now." he heard a familiar voice talking. Is Yoongi arguing with someone?
Jimin also heard another man's voice talking. Shouting and murmuring.

"I want that little fucker dead soon. If you're not going to kill him, I will. Sooner or later. You fuckin' softie."

Jimin shivered.
From fear.
He's going to die. Soon.

He heard a door closing afterwards and footsteps getting closer and closer.
Jimin hid under the blankets and closed his eyes.

He could hear the door softly shriek as it opened.

"Jimin... Jimin!" Yoongi whisper-yelled. "Wake up!"
He walked to his closet and packed his clothes and stuff in as fast as he could.

Jimin sat on the side of the bed.

"They're going to kill me, aren't they?" he asked with a raspy voice, yet already knowing the answer but not wanting Yoongi to answer it.
He looked at Yoongi.
"You are going to kill me, aren't you?"

"What? No! I like you too much to do that. I couldn't EVER do that to you." he said without any hesitation and walked towards Jimin.
"Listen, if we're not getting out of here, both of us will get killed." and he grabbed both of the Jimin's hands with only one hand of his own.

Jimin trusts Yoongi so he obeyed him.

"Do you want to change clothes?" Yoongi asked when he was done packing.
Jimin shook his head.

"Okay, let's go."

It was in the middle of the cold night. In the city of Seoul.

They were on the way to Jimin's house, like Jimin suggested.
"I know a place where we can stay." he said before they left.

Jimin hugged Yoongi tighter as Yoongi sped up the motorcycle.
The younger one finally felt happy after a long time.
He could feel Yoongi's warmth, despite the cold wind breezes of the cold night.

The scene from last night popped up in Jimin's head again.

It wasn't just scene..

It was the most amazing experience in his life.

God, that kiss..
THOSE kisses..

He wants it to happen again.

It was almost morning and the sun was ready to rise when they reached Jimin's house.
Jimin searched for his keys in his current clothes and suddenly realized his house keys were also taken away during the abduction.
"Fuck.." he whispered.

"Are you looking for those?" Yoongi took out keys sticked to a keyhanger.
"Yes, thank you! I thought- Nevermind.." Jimin responded and opened the door with it.

"That's some nice house you've got." Yoongi said as he looked around. "So.. You live alone as well?"

"Yeah. Uh.. You can put your bag and stuff in the guest room. It's down the hall.. on the right. My room is on the opposite side of the guest-room and it has a grey door. The guest-room has a white one. The restroom is at the end of the hall, between my room and your room- the guest-room." Jimin explained. "I'll be in the kitchen if you need me."

Yoongi nodded a "thank you" and followed the instructions to get to his room.

In the hall he slowly passed pictures that were hanged up on one of the walls.

Family pictures?

He stopped halfway to see some of the photos.
He saw a woman holding Jimin in her arms.
That's probably Jimin's mom.
"She's beautiful." Yoongi thought.
He smiled.
He remembered his own mom.
She won't be proud of what he became now, but she would be happy.
Life was cruel enough to take his mom away and not letting Yoongi to spend enough time with her. The same with his dad.
Life took them both away. At once.
Jimin is all he had now.

These sad thoughts slowly faded away when he saw a picture of a little child.
A toddler, maybe.

He looks like Jimin.
A baby version of him.

Yoongi saw a little text written under the picture frame.

"Jimin. Three years old."