Chapter II

[4:57 PM]
It was a cold Saturday afternoon. Jimin went in a small grocery store to get some stuff for home.

"Mmhm.. Where are the carrots at?" Jimin mumbled, searching for the vegetables section in the back.

Suddenly he heard a big WHAM on the door and people started screaming.
"Everyone get your hands up or else! You! Hand over the cash or you'll end up dead."

"What the hell??" Jimin panicked and quickly got on his knees behind a rack to hide. He peeked through a small space to see what's going on. "A robbery???"

There isn't one person. There's a whole robbery gang. They're all holding weapons pointing at the cashier and even the costumers so they won't do anything like calling the cops or run away.
But...

"Oh thank god they didn't notice I'm here." Jimin said in himself.
He stood half up and looked around for the back exit door to escape. The back exit wasn't much far from where Jimin is so he can hopefully escape unnoticed and tell the police. He quietly crawled to the exit and thanks to his small body figure he managed to reach there without anyone seeing him. As he placed his hand on the door handle, ready to open, the door made a sharp squeaky sound and that made one of the robbers notice Jimin trying to escape.

"Hey!" Jimin heard but didn't turn around and started running out the exit instead.

"Min! Go get him!"

Jimin ran as fast as he could to the nearest police station in town.
Halfway there, he suddenly got lifted by a fierce man from behind and got knocked off a bit unconscious.

[6:27 PM]
Jimin woke up.

But when he woke opened his eyes, he couldn't move.
He realized he was tied to a chair. In a dark, cold room. It smelled weird, not what a normal room would smell like. More like a basement.

Jimin looked around.

There were no windows, no tables, no nothing. The room was all empty besides Jimin and a chair he's sitting on in it. And a door.
It's obviously locked.

A few seconds later the door opened and Jimin saw light.

"It was about time you woke up." a tough, yet gentle voice said.

Jimin looked down at the floor and started sobbing.

"P-please let me go. I won't tell anyone, I-I promise..! Please don't h-hurt me!" he whimpered softly.

The unknown male turned on the lights but said nothing.

In the room so quiet you could hear the male breathing and Jimin shivering from fear.

The male walked closer and closer to Jimin until he stood right in front of him.

Jimin slowly tilt his head upwards to face the male as his tears flowed down his cheeks.