Chapter VI.I

тнe neхт day

[7:03 AM]
Jimin woke up due a stroke of sunshine.

He slowly sat up and yawned a bit.
As his eyesight started to clear out from a blur, he realizes he's not in the same room he was before.

The first thing he saw was himself on a bed. An actual sleeping bed.
Right across the room there was a mirror and next to it a closet. On his right there was a window where the sun was shining right through its curtains.

There are two doors.
One of them is definitely the bedroom exit and the other leads to the bathroom.

Jimin stepped out of the bed, wondering how and why he's here, in someone's bedroom.
Not that it's bad, but isn't he a hostile?

He wanted to rush out of the bedroom to escape, but oddly, he felt safe and remembered what happened last night.

Last night...

Last night.

That's it! Last night! He was with.. Suga!

"Could this be his bedroom??" Jimin thought.

He walked to the bathroom door and opened it, not aware that Suga was using the bathroom in that moment.
He heard loud water spatting the ground and freaked out.
He closed the door right away, causing a loud slam.

Shit shit shit. How did I not know Suga hyung was showering? He probably heard me.

Although there's a visible wall between the shower and the washtub, toilet & that, Jimin still freaked out about that tiny accident.
He didn't know what to do so he just stood there behind the bathroom door until Suga opened it and Jimin jumped to the left out of panic.
"U-uh.. S-Suga hyung..!"

"Goodmorning to you as well, Jiminie." he replied.

Did he just call me hyung?

Did he just call me Jiminie?

They looked at each other, but it was hard for Jimin to focus on Suga's face because his revealing abs are so distracting, especially the towel around his hips, following his deep v-line. Goddamn.

Jimin felt that his face is started to become flame red and so he forced himself to look at the ground so Suga wouldn't notice.

Little did he know that Suga already saw him blushing. He patted Jimin's head and walked to his closet to pick out some clothes.

"You should go take a shower and change some clothes. We're going out." he said and threw a white shirt at Jimin.

Jimin caught the shirt and slowly turned to go to the bathroom.

"Hey, how are you going to shower without a towel, you stupid?" Suga laughed and also threw a clean towel at Jimin but it landed on his head, covering his small face. Suga sniggered even more.

"Yes, sir." Jimin said and took off the towel of his head and walked to the bathroom.

"What a cutie.." Suga thought when Jimin closed the bathroom door and continued searching for an outfit to wear.