*-_Beginning_-*

I just edited July 15, 2018 xoxo 💋
_____________________________

My life was perfect. My mom was the sweetest person you would ever come across, Hell she would have gave you the shirt off her back if you asked. When the war started between the bloodmoon and  the midnight pack I ran like my father told me too. me and the other pups ran to the forest to hide. As we where running the alpha of the enemy pack sprung out and grabbed my best friend, Ashley. Me being me had to help her, my blood boiled when he bit her and she let out a whimper. I shut my eyes a growled the black on my legs and ears started to turn a lavender color, my eyes glowed purple. My white wings with purple at the ends bound for my sides, all the pups looked shocked. I flew onto his back clawing him and biting his neck. He yelped letting her go and throwing me off his back, my wings disappear and the lavender turns black again. I push myself up into a attack position with my head down breathing heavily. A small group of pups along with my best friend stopped and watched. I snapped my head to look at them, 'Go now!' They all snapped out of shock and ran my friend hesitated 'Please be careful.' She said with sadness in her eyes then she ran. The alpha grabbed me by my leg and threw me against a tree I yelped in pain, 'Next time pup stay on the porch.' He growled as he walked over to me laying on the ground. My mom must have saw me because she tackled the black wolf and started biting him. But the black wolf was stronger and pinned my mom down. 'Run baby! GO TO YOUR FATHER!' My mom screamed but I was frozen. I couldn't move. He bit down on my moms neck as she whimpers he ripped her throat out. Her lifeless limp body laid under him. Tears poured down my face he stared me in the eyes, I still remember those cold emotionless black eyes. He let out a howl that made me shake. That howl sent all of the wolves back to there territory. Blood still dripping from his teeth as he growled at me before turning and running back with the others. Tears still pouring down my face I went up to my moms body (still wolf form) I licked the tear off her cheek and ran back to the pack house. My dad was crying on the floor in pain and sadness I guess he already knew... I went toward him but he gave me a stare that actually scared me so I stopped. Some guys gave me a towel so I could shift, I did then they hugged me. Tears poured down my face but I didn't let out one sound. Not one. I lost my parents that day. My mom who died by a selfish cold hearted alpha. And my dad who died when his mate did. Although he isn't really dead he is dead to me.

Everyone the second book to this story has started! Read it after u finish this one also what should my next book be
🙂

Hey plz go check out my new slime shop!!!!