*-_11_-*

Day 1:
They think I'm not going to fight back!? When they come back in here I'm going to show them who is boss and who runs this bitch! As I'm growling to myself 3 men walked in, they all poke at me making me growl. They take the chains off for some unknown reason out of the corner of my eye I see one of them holding what looks like a whip! He swings it at my head, he should have know better I mean who taught this noob? I grab the whip in my mouth as it comes close to biting my face, I pull it back sending the guy on the other stumbling falling on the ground. By this time the other guys are coming for me but they made one mistake they can't shift in here in a big advantage. I jump on the guy clawing and bitting into his sides. I bite his head but he didn't die and before I could bite down to kill the man a sliver chain wrapped around me burning my skin I fall to the ground trying to get the metal off but I'm not fast enough and they the chains I was in before on me I couldn't move they finally take the silver chains off before replacing it with the muzzle and but I'm not going to give up not They will have to come back eventually and that time I will be ready!

 I bite his head but he didn't die and before I could bite down to kill the man a sliver chain wrapped around me burning my skin I fall to the ground trying to get the metal off but I'm not fast enough and they the chains I was in before on me I c...

Day 2:
Well turns out they don't Have to come back in but maybe the assholes are just scared. My wounds are tying to heal but with all this wolf bane it's taking awhile. I miss mate nothing else happened.

Day 3:
Nothing happened on day three I'm waiting for them to come I'm thirsty and hungry it making me weak but I will not give up! Let's just hope go crazy from being in wolf form for so long.

Day 4:
Today I hear a small howl from one of our pack calling out for me, I try to howl back but the damn muzzle I can let a a small bark but they can't hear me from there. I'm staving soon I might have to meet my maker.

Day 5:
I slept most of the day to try and get energy but it's not helping me. I just hope that---- zZzZzZzZzZ

Day 6:
I have been here for  for 6 days 45 minutes 12 hours and 3 seconds. Yes I counted even the seconds. They haven't came in since 5 days ago when they tried to beat me and let's just say that tables turned.... I haven't ate since I have been here the chains are tighter and I can feel the pain and sadness that my mate is feeling looking for me. Something is blocking me from shifting back to my human form so I can't get out of the chains nor the muzzle, I tried many times. I'm very weak and I don't know what their plans are but whatever it is I hope mate finds me first.
_____________________________________ •as you can tell I kept going because you guys wanted it thank you for everything it's been a really hard weak for me my little cousin just died and I was close with her•
• hope you liked this chapter!•
• I loved hearing what you thought! •