*-_12_-*

Warning this chapter contains sexual assault. If you are not good with that then skip this chapter! Xoxo💋👸🏽

Flash back:
'Daddy!!!' I ran inside the door to my father and mother in the dinning room peter running in behind me.
'My my my, what is it my little cupcake?'
'What's a mate? '
'You see its.... like the love of your life--'
'Like mommy and you?' I cut him off
'No. Like your husband.' He laughed
' who is my mate?' I turned my head.
'Yeah who's my mate?' Peter asked my father.
' well.....you and peter will marry.'
'Ewwww but she is my best friend!' He made a weird face.
I guess my parents thought peter would be my mate as we grew but no. They loved peter my dad said if I did find my mate I would marry peter but peter went away for alpha training, and then my parent died and when he came back I couldn't be friends with him anymore.'
End of flash back|

The door opened the light poured into the room I move my head to see who came in. I'm in my human for and I can change back to my wolf I was beaten so back I couldn't walk. I looked up to see peter.
'Peter?'
He didn't speak. All I had on was a big shirt. He started to un buckle his belt I soon noticed what was going to happend. He was going to rape me. He took of his shirt. Tear ran down my face I shook my head. No no no no
' im sorry I have too, he said if I didn't he would banish my mom and sister. '
' please...' I sniffed 'you don't have to do this! Let me go I will become alpha--' my voice cracks
' you can beat him! You won't win I have to I'm sorry...' he said he took a rope and tied it around my hands I tried to fight but he punched me so hard I was almost unconscious, he took his belt and tied it around my mouth so I couldn't speak. MMMMMMMM MMMMMM is all you could he as I tried to scream. He had his way with me I felt disgusting, broken, hurt. He walked after he un tied me I laid on the ground emotionless not able to move or speak nothing came out.
Anshi Please talk to me.
She didn't answer
I need you we need to get out!
She still would not answer I could barely feel her.

LATER:

Two men came in and took me to a room. There where many people there, my father sat in the throne as if he was king of the world.they lead me down the isle of people the whole pack was in there.i got to the end of it and they kicked my legs so I fell on my knees bowing to my father.
' This is what happens when we find a trader!' He laughed at me. People gasped to see what the basterd did to his own daughter.
'You sick fuck. Burn in hell!' My voice sounding strong. He nodded the one man punched me in the face making me fall to the side.i got up and stared. He kicked me every time he did people flinched. I got fed up. I didn't mean to say it,
'Enough!!!!' I yells and in midd swing my fathers foot just stopped everyone gasped. I was confused,
He try to move his foot he couldn't.
Anshi what is happening?
You have reached your full power.
I can do stuff with my mind!?
Yes it takes a lot of energy but yes.
How do I stop it?
Just think.
Soon he could move again. It was on now!
I focused on one guard and looked at the wall sure as shit he went fly and hit the wall. I smirked and made the guards fling off one by one my father was so confused! I slowly stood up my wolf Anshi wanting to come out. So  I let her, my bones snapped and replaced fur started to cover my body but this time I had a new marking it was on my side kinda on my but it was a paw print... I was already in my ultimate form of white and purple. I can't wait to get out. But what will I tell mate?

_____________________________________
A/n HELP WANTED!!!
If you want to help write or have any ideas Dm me on insta! I will talk to you. Xoxo💋👸🏽insta: iamdramaqueen8