*-_9_-*

play now)
I was making food when I heard the door open, I turn around to see who it was. That's when I saw him, his cold eyes still dark green, his tall slim body, he looked like he hadn't shaved in a while. I couldn't believe the man who caused me so much pain was right in front of me.
'Hello daughter.' He said smirking I just stood there like a moron, Logan came in. 'Baby I would like you to meet alpha John.' Logan said putting his hand on my "fathers" shoulder. Again, I just stood there like a bloody moron, I honestly didn't know what to do... I have a few options here... I could A. Tell my mate that's my father..leave out the abused part. B. Try and make a run for it and leave everything I grew to love behind. C.keep standing there D. Tell mate he was the abuser or finally E. punch him in the face then run.
I stand there with them looking at me my father smirking who are you smirking at you bitch. and my mate confused well I debated in my head what one I'm going to pick. Finally, my reaction kicked in I walked up to my dad and put my hand out as if I was going to shake his hand, he put his out too that's when I punched him straight in the nose and ran my little ass off. I herd a howl from my dad calling his trackers, mate was behind me but he couldn't keep up with my super speed. Soon I accidentally crossed into my fathers territory, I herd the trackers covering my wolf I knew it was going to be over for me but I wasn't going down with out a damn fight. About ten trackers cornered me with my tail on a wall.
'L-Lexa?' The beta Kim said still in human form stepping forward that earned me shocked expressions from the wolves. They were mind linking each other.
She mouthed a I'm sorry then gave the trackers a nod as they came forward just when I thought we could start fighting my old best friend ran in screaming
'STOP!'
The wolves growled.
'She was alphas daughter and we never helped her, so let her go help her this time. Or else I will fight alongside her.'
They kept coming so she shifted and stood with me we bared our teeth. We bother lounged at the wolfs she was really strong she had him by the throat the black wolf whimpering under her she was about to make the final blow.
BANG!