*-_8_-*

Today is the day I start school! I woke up and got on this:

I did my makeup  grabbed my bag and headed down the stairs to the kitchen

I did my makeup grabbed my bag and headed down the stairs to the kitchen. When going down the stairs always remember to be careful well in heals...I did not, I fell down 6 steps landing on my back, I cursed the stairs out well sitting up. Emma walked over laughing so hard snorted which made me laugh. He gave me her hand and I stood up brushing myself off, Logan walked by and looked me up and down letting out a small growl. 'Go change.' He growled again. 'No I like my outfit!' I said crossing my arms Emma just backed away to the door and went to the car. 'Grr, I don't want another guy seeing you like that, go change.' I gave him a kiss and walked towards the door. 'Don't walk away from me!' I stopped and smiled I threw up my hand giving him the bird, I turned the handle and left.

Logans pov
When I saw what she was wearing it made me want to take her right there. But I knew I couldn't, I also didn't want any guys to see her like that because I know how boys think. Who wouldn't want her she is beautiful, that's what makes it even harder for me to let her go because she isn't marked yet. When I told her go changed she got mad and crossed her arms. My sister ran to the door. I got close to her and told her again to change she wasn't having it she gave me a small peck on the cheek and walked towards the door. I said 'don't walk way from me!' And she flicked me off, she had guts and that's what I loved about her but something is off with her. Maybe it's she can mind link and she isn't part of the pack or my mate yet. She can jump twice as high and run four times as fast. I wonder why but she always changed the topic. I don't care as long as I'm with her, but hopefully in the future she will tell me.

Lexa's pov
Finally I got to school, but instead it was a werewolf school so it was weird. As I walked down the hall boys stared at me. 'Why is everyone looking at you?' I asked Emma she laughed like I was joking, 'they aren't looking at me...they are looking at you honey.' She said snaking I blushed and walked faster to my locker. Everyone left the hallway, damn it I forgot how fast 2 minutes are! I thought shutting my locker, three guys stood by my locker growling. I simply slapped the tall one and walked away. the day was slow and I finally got home.