Chapter 2

Kayla's POV

I tried to ignore what just happened, I really didn't want it to ruin my first day. I carried on walking to the office & I got my schedule.

I went to my first period class & it was actually pretty good. I made some friends. The day actually wasn't bad at all, I liked all my classes. At least I thought I did, untill I got to last period.

I started walking into last period & I arrived just as the bell rang. I didn't see any of the people I met today in this class, so I just sat in the back corner by myself.

About 10 minutes into class, A guy walked into the classroom. I didn't see his face, but I didn't need too. I knew exactly who it was. It was Matt Espinosa.

Gosh whenever I see his jacket with his last name on it I get goose bumps.

"Why are you late Matthew?" said Mrs.Brown angrily.

"None of your business." stated Matt as he turned around.

Once he turned around, we made eye contact. I felt my skin turning red. He started walking towards me. He stopped right infront of my desk & then he smirked at me. "Hey babe." he whispered as he pulled a chair up next to me.

"What do you want." I said moving my chair farther away from him.

"I want you, silly." he said moving closer & closer to me. He put his hand on my thigh & started rubbing it up & down.

I grabbed his hand & threw it off of me. "I know who you are. I know you're a player asshole who uses girls. & I will not be one of your toys." I stated as I rolled my eyes.

"Woah stuff really does go around fast. But I get what I want love, & what I want is you." he whispered in my ear. I felt his breath on my neck & it gave me the chills.

I'm actually kind of scared of Matt. He gives me the chills all the time, whenever I see him I get scared. But I don't want him to know I'm scared, I can't let him know that.

"Fuck off!" I shouted. The entire class turned to look at me & Matt.

"Is there a problem Kayla?" Mrs.Brown asked concerned.

I looked over at Matt as he stared at me. He was actually perfect. His dirty blonde hair & brown eyes were so perfect. I would be all over him if he wasn't such a prick.

"No problem at all." I answered as I drew on my notebook.

"Well class, we're having a project & it's going to be for a group of two. Now, usually I would let you pick partners, but I'm going to pick this time. It's an at home project so you'll do it on your own time." Mrs.Brown said as she scanned the room with her eyes.

"Madison & Zach you're partners. Lacie & Luke you're partners. Kayla & Matt you're partners." I almost stopped breathing when I heard her say that. Matt glanced at me & smirked.

"So who's house are we doing this at babe?" said Matt as he continued smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes & said "Mine. & don't call me babe. You're a player. I don't want anything to do with you. You're a fucking dick."

The bell rang which meant that it's the end of school. I grabbed my purse & books & I started walking out of the room as fast as I could. I can't believe I said that too THE Matthew Espinosa. As I was walking down the hallway I felt someone grab my waist & push me against a locker causing my heart to race like a wild drum.

It was Matt.

"Why don't you keep your comments to yourself, Kayla?" He asked stroking my cheek with the back of his hand. His minty breath fanned my face & the smell of his cologne was amazing.

"And why don't you keep your hands to yourself, Matthew?" I snapped back & pushed him off of me.

"Why don't you want me? Everybody wants me Kayla. I know you do. You just don't want to show it. You're gunna play hard to get, aren't you? Well, we'll see who wins this. Game on babe." Matt snapped back & I walked down the hallway to meet up with my friends Madison, Sam & Jacky.

"What was that all about?!" shouted Sam.

"YOU & MATT ESPINOSA ARE A THING?!?!" screamed Madison.

"He's such a player Kay! What are you doing with him?!" asked Jacky concerned.

"Guys calm down! Me & Matt are not a thing. Never will be. He's a bad boy player who uses girls for sex. I will not be one of those girls. I refuse to be one of those girls. I just wish someone can put some sense into him" I said looking back to see if he was still there.

I told them all what happend with him & how he said he always get's what he wants & what he wants is me.

"I think you should play the player." said Madison excitedly. All of the others agreed.

"Play the player? How am I possibly going to do that?" I said as I started walking down the hallway with my friends to go to my house.

"Make him want you. Make him know he can't have you. Play hard to get. Get him confused. Tease him. Play him & knock some sense into that god damn kid." shouted Jacky.

That actually doesn't sound like such a bad idea. I'm going to play the player. & I know exactly how to do it.

As Matt would say, game on babe.