Part Eight

"Torn in two… And I know I should’nt tell you but I just can’t stop thinking of you… Wherever You Are…" Chloe sang along to the speakers blasting in the entertainment room. She was helping me and Eve clean the whole house. Because Eve got kicked out of his boyfriend- ex boyfriendChloe really like them. From their music to their personality. She said, her friends were getting jealous of her. I gave a Michael a chance, He has a right for being with Chloe. 

"Thank you" I looked at his eyes, confused. "For what?" I asked. "For everything. Thank you for letting me bond with Chloe. She’s precious but do you know what I love the most?" He asked and I shook my head. "Is to have you back and be a family" I stayed quiet. "Say something" I giggled. "Something" He pretended to frown. "I really want us back. Please, let me…" My mind dozed off. I dont even know why. "I miss you like damn crazy, Dani. I really want you back. For good. I want us to be a perfect family. Just let me the one… You and Chloe are my life. Please, Dani. Let me love you, again…" He looked down and I was aware of the crystals that are flowing down his cheeks. "I don’t know, Mike. I’m not sure" He nodded. "I’m so sorry for what I’ve done. I’m just scared. I was weak. I am lost without you. Just gve me a chance to change it all…" He looked back in my eyes. "I’ll give you a chance" He hugged me. "Thank you, Dani. I really love you"

"Let’s go for a swim after this. I really need to relax" Eve said and I laughed. "Of course, You needed to relax" She rolled her eyes and slapped my back. "I really hate you" She said coldly. "Oh, Honey. I love you too" I said, sarcastically. She rolled her eyes again and I laughed. "You’re like perfection, some kind of holiday. You got me thinking that we could run away. You want I’ll take you there, You tell me when and where, Oh Oh Oh Oh But then I asked for your number, Said you don’t have a phone. It’s getting late now, I gotta let you know that everybody wants to take you home tonight. But I’m gonna find a way to make you mine" Chloe danced around to their song and I can’t help but smile. I held my phone and took a video of her. "Don’t stop doin’ what you’re doin’. Every time you move to the beat, It gets harder for me and you know it, know it, know it. Don’t stop ‘cause you know that I like it. Every time you walk in the room. You got all eyes on you and you know it, know it, know it" I stopped recording the video and send it to the boys. Look at your biggest fan ;) x. I placed my phone back to my pocket and went back cleaning the entertainment room. Beep. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and opened the new message.Michael; Oh, God. She’s so cute. Can I post this on twitter? x I sighed and smiled. Sure, Whatever you want. Then he replied, Thank you :) x. I went back to my businness as the music started to change with 5 Seconds of Summer’s Good Girls.

"What would I do without your smart mouth? Drawing me in, and you kicking me out. You’ve got my head spinning, no kidding, I can’t pin you down. What’s going on in that beautiful mind. I’m on your magical mystery ride. And I’m so dizzy, don’t know what hit me, but I’ll be alright… " I sang quietly as I pressed to the right key for John Legend’s All Of Me. Michael sat beside me and I startled. He gave me a small smile and gave me a look that I should continue. I pressed again to the keyboard and he sang. "My head’s under water but I’m breathing fine. You’re crazy and I’m out of my mind" I smiled and sang along. ”Cause all of me loves all of you, love your curves and all your edges. All your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me, I’ll give my all to you. You’re my end and my beginning. Even when I lose I’m winning ‘Cause I give you all of me and you give me all of you, oh" He held my hand, pressing a kiss on my wrist. "I love you" He mumbled. I pressed my lips to his and smiled. "I love you too"

The doorbell rang and I went to the door. I opened the door and there’s a weirdlooking guy on my doorstep. “Uh… Hello… Esteban" I said, referring to his name tag. "Good Afternoon, I’m here for Ms. Danielle Reacher and Chloe Reacher" He said. "I’m Danielle" I mumbled and he gave me two medium sized neatly wrapped box. "Please sign this" He said and I smiled taking the paper, signing it. "Have a nice day" He said before leaving and then it clicked to me. “Nice try, Calum" I laughed and he turned around. "I don’t know what you’re talking about Ma’am" He mumbled. "Oh, Really?" I tested him and he sighed. "Okay, It’s me. I lost a bet and he dared me this" Calum explained and I laughed. "Well, he should just popped into my door" "He’s really nervous. You know?" "Okay. Okay. You want to have a milkshake? We’re making one" He shook his head. "Nah, I need to be going. I need to visit Mali-Koa" He waved and leaved. I went back into the house, holding the 2 boxes. "Oh my. Who send that?" Eve asked. "Michael" I answered and she squeeled. "True love" She screamed. "Fuck you!" I yelled and Chloe laughed. "Bad language, mommy" I smiled and gave her gift. "Oh. For me" She laughed and opened it. It’s a Pikachu and Squirtle stuff toy. "Mommy! Look what I’ve got" She yelled and I laughed, kissing her forehead. I opened mine and it’s a scrapbook and a familiar teddy bear. That teddy bear is the first stuff toy he had given to me. “Wow, mommy. That’s a nice scrapbook” “I know, hun. I know" I got up and went to our room. I sighed, closing the door. My eyes started to moist again.Why did he do all of this? Since that night, I’ve been recieving gift. I don’t even know why is he doing these things. I opened the scrapbook and It was full of memories. Memories that I didn’t even know that was still inside of me. As I continued to look every pages, more tears were flowing down my cheeks. You are really beautiful, you know that? I don’t know but whenever I see you, I can’t help but smile. I knew when I first saw you… You were different. Your smile is the reason why I’m still here. I am going to fall in love with you. You don’t have to love me back. I am going to give you my heart. I closed the book and hid my face in my hands. I build all the courage to talk to him and here I was… holding my phone deciding whether I should call him or leave it. Just call him! I sighed and dialed his number. I fiddled at the hem of my shirt as I waited for him to answer. “So… You got my gifts?” His voice gave me butterflies even though in this situation. “Yeah… Why are you doing these?” I mumbled over the phone, followed by a shaky breath. “To win you back… and Chloe” He said and I closed my eyes. “I am really thankful that you gave me a chance. And I will not going to waste that chance. What I’ve said that night was true… really true. Just let me love you again. Even if you say stop… I’ll not. I really love you too much for me to let you go” I sighed. “Why?” I asked as I wiped my cheeks. “I reallylove you, Danielle. I still love you more than anything” He explained. “One last chance, Clifford. I will really slap you so many times” I said and he laughed. “Not happening… So … Did you both like my gifts?”