Part Nine

It’s been weeks, Michael kept sending gifts. I wanted him to stop but he wouldn’t. He was too cute to be rejected. Urgh. Is there something wrong with me? -Actually, Yes there is. Your love cells were alive again. I sighed and walked down the stairs to go to the kitchen. I took my water jug out of the fridge and drank some. I really needed to take Michael out of mind, out of my hear perhaps. Oh, Really? I rolled my eyes for myself being really weird. I just talked to my myself. I placed the water jug back to the fridge and started to walk back to the entertainment when the doorbell rang. I groaned and walked to the door. I made myself presentable and opened the door. “You look… ho- nice” Michael mumbled, smiling. I’m sure he was going to say hot. I was wearing a loose crop top and a jean shorts. “It’s nice to see you too, Clifford” He chuckled. “May I come in?” He asked and I nodded, stepping back. He walked in as I closed the door. “Where’s Chloe?” He asked and I smiled.”She’s still in school” I answered. “Whaat?” I rolled my eyes. “She’ll be out in 30 minutes” He smiled. “Do you want something to drink, to eat?” He nodded. “Just a glass of water will be nice” I went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. I gave it to him and he grinned. “Thanks” I smiled. “Zach is taking her home” I mumbled, watching his eyes go wide. “Danielle, You shouldn’t really trust that guy. He’s an asshole” He mumbled and I laughed. “You’re an asshole” He smiled, “Yeah, I remembered”. I laughed continously and he frowned. “What?” He asked and I shook my head still laughing. “Shut up” He mumbled, slightly annoyed. I laughed louder this time and he groaned. “Shut the hell up, Danielle” “Make me” 

He smirked and grabbed me towards him. My eyes went wide. We were so close. So close. God knows how much. But damn, he smelled really good. “Dani” He mumbled over my lips, looking straight into my eyes. My breathing hitched in my throat as I got lost into his eyes again. It’s been so long since I’ve stared too long in his eyes. Emerald green, it was full of desire with a mix of lust. I had to admit, I’ve missed it. I’ve missed him so much. In every day, every hour, every minute, every second… I know I needed him. I know it sucked that I’m so confused in this state. There’s a stupis asshole infront of me. His lips so close to mine. 0.00 millimeters. I don’t know. Fuck. And he decided to play a fucking staring contest. His eyes glanced down on my lip before continuing our staring contest. He closed the gap against our lips, planting a big, gentle kiss. I frozed. I don’t know what to do. Wait. I knew what to do. I’m just not sure if it’s right or wrong. I rolled my eyes and closed my eyes. “Fuck this” I groaned and pushed him towards the wall. He moaned and gripped on my sides. I cupped his cheeks with my hands, pulling him closer. It was like heaven and earth collide. He pushed my back against the wall as I tugged his hair. “Jump, love” He demanded and I jumped, wrapping my legs around his waist. I parted my lips open, allowing his tongue to explore mine. He walked us to the couch and sat down with me, sitting on his lap, my legs on both side of his body. I can feel him growing against mine. I grinded on him, making him groan. “Don’t do that” He said, before smashing his lips back to mine. “But I like it” I mumbled over his lips and smirked, grinding on him once again. I bit down on his lower lip and he moaned, slipping his hands under my shirt. I heard Zach’s car honk and I pulled away the time I heard the car door close. “Shit, They’re here” I stood up and fixed myself. So, I don’t looked like I just made out with somebody. He groaned and I started to walk toward the door but he stopped me. “Where are you going?” He asked, his face flushed. “To the door” I gave him a duh face. “No!” He whined and I rolled my eyes. “And why?” “Damn it, Dani. You’ve gave me a hard on and you don’t care if anyone sees it” I laughed, “Cover it with something” I ran towards the door and opened it. “Mommy! I’ve got four stars” Chloe giggled and hugged me. “Aw, hun. Very good” I mumbled and she ran inside the house. “Thanks, Zach” I thanked Zach and he smiled. “What happened to you?” He asked and my eyes went wide. “Oh! I was cleaning the whole house and the dust… you know … made me sneeze so many times” I said. “Oh!” He chuckled. “Ok! Bye!” I slammed the door shut infront of my face and looked at myself on the mirror. Oh. God. I really look awful. My lips were swollen, my hair is a mess. “Uncle Mikey!” Chloe giggled as I walked back to the entertainment room. I smiled, seeing Chloe kissed Michael’s cheek multiple times. I sat on the couch and Michael leaned over, pulling me closer to him. “You should go change, Chloe. We’re going to the carnival” Michael said and Chloe grinned. “The carnival?” She asked and Michael nodded. “Yes! The carnival!” “YAY!” She yelled and ran off. “A cushion, huh?” I asked, laughing. He rolled his eyes. “You really hate me to much” He mumbled and I smirked, looking up to him. He looked back into my eyes as he twirled a strand of hair with his finger. He smiled . “You’re so fucking beautiful” “Oh, Just kiss me Michael Clifford” I snickered and straddled his waist once again. “I’m so inlove with you”