6~Pick up lines

I know, I didn't post yesterday (I'm sorry!). I had to think of another part, just needed a day to think, BUT IM BACK! Anyways I'll get to writing (after i finished writing it- yes. It is very short *or it feels like it is at least, sorry). Let me know if you guys have any ideas. I prefer not to write smut and such because I am an innocent bean, but if it came down to it. I could attempt it!

(Y/n) P.O.V

I made my way into the station placing my Coffee on my desk (the one across from Hanks). "Good morning Hank! Ahhh you look like shit" he looked up at me flipping me off then stole my coffee "I need it more than you.." I just let him have it.
     Connor approached us with new files on deviants sending a small smile my way "Good morning Mrs. (Y/L/N), you look lovely this morning" he set the files on my desk seeing that Hank was broken. "Why thank you connor" I reply happily making Hank groan.

Connor P.O.V

    Today is the day! I'm going to take Hanks pick up likes on (Y/n). I'm not sure if he was joking or not but he said they never failed so here gies nothing! Don't let me down Hank.

(Y/n) P.O.V

      After going through the files we decided to go question a victim that lived nearby. We got in the car Connor and I sitting in the back while Hank drove. Arriving to the victim's house Hank told us to wait in the car not wanting to stress them out.
     "Sooooo" I fiddled with my fingers looking out the window. "Are you a magician? Because when I look at you everyone else disappears" Connor said facing me looking a little nervous, I look over at him "what?" I laugh. "They say that Disneyland is the happiest place on Earth, well apparently no ones stood next to you before" he smiled a little seeing me loosen up.
      "Do you believe in love at first sight or do I need to pass by again?" He scooted closer to me, my heart fluttering "are you okay Connor?". He nodded putting an arm around me "so, aside from being sexy. What do you do for a living?".
      I laughed again "oh Connor these are aful but sweet" I leaned my head on his shoulder. His smile had spread into a sly grin and his eyes gleamed as he leaned in close. Hank had gotten back in and was going to say something to Connor and I until he saw us.
     Connor spoke huskily and quiet "I can predict the future ya know". "Oh yea? Tell me what you see then" "you naked laid beneath me...prediction equals a damn good night" he kissed my jaw smirking.
     I felt my face heat up and my eyes go wide as I turn my head, "Is this your way of saying you like me?" He only nodded making me smile and kiss his lips "so about that future thing~" I mumbled against his lips. "Mmm-I can't wait".

Hank P.O.V

    "Alright for one I taught him all that I deserve recognition" I yell playfully at the two in the backseat until they snicker and I heard something I did not teach Connor and it was quite dirty "HEY! can you two wait till we get home and not get your half android half human babies all over my seat!" I laughed making them both whip around blushing "S-sorry lieutenant Anderson". Just like my old days....*Hank smirks and winks driving away*

Ooooookay! I know this one isn't great but I wanted to try it! I hope you all enjoyed (sorry if you didn't I will try and make it better next time)). I love all of you! Byeeee ~Cypress