Chapter 25

***Mature content ahead***

Philip's POV

We make it to the apartment, as soon as she steps in, I push her to the wall and devour her pretty lips. Her hands roam all over my shoulder blades and chest. I lift her thigh and she locks it behind me. My dick is pressed against her tummy, aching to break free and rush inside her.

Touch me there baby

My fingers slide from her neck to her chest, I cup her breast gently with my palm. A low moan escapes, making me stroke her breast even more. I let go of her hip and fondle them both squeezing and pushing them together. My hands find their way to the buttons of her dress blindly and within seconds set them apart.

I practically drag her towards my bedroom and close the the door, making sure to lock it. I don't want Jessica interrupting us again. This time, someone will definitely get killed. I turn myself to Susan who shyly stares at the feet, hands at the side of her dress which is exposing her beautiful breasts. Two long strides and I am already in front of her.

'Do you want this?'

Please say yes, please say yes...

She nods enthusiastically, I feel my dick growing an inch longer! I start kissing her again, drinking her sweetness, taking the hem of her dress, I lift it up and toss it behind her, leaving her in her pink panties and red bra. I lay her on the bed and take off my jacket and shirt and crawl towards her. My lascivious gaze roams on her as she lays there beneath me, flushed, her arms relaxed at her sides. I admire her curves, her hips, her tummy and her soft navel. I lean into her neck and kiss her, feeling her heartbeat pulsating against my tongue. She tilts her head back, giving me more access as I keep worshipping her with my tongue.

I lift myself away from her and she groans.

'If you want to stop me, do it now.' I hold her gazetheb turn to kissing her neck again.

'Or now.'

Lowering myself to her breast, I pull her bra to the side, and take one of her nipples and suck at it, she hums a sound of ecstasy, I feel it in my groin. I suck even harder, twisting it between my teeth, Susan whimpers and wriggles beneath me. God, she's so sensitive and responsive.

'Or now.' I turn to the next one while my hand continue playing with her now hardened nipple. She fists her hand in my hair and moans in pleasure, not being able to take it anymore, I slide my left hand down to her panties and inside. My fingers brush her short pubic hair and find her wet slit. She's soaked. Her breaths hitch as I start rubbing her bud in a circular motion. She attempts to press her thighs together but I continue the torturous motion.

'Do you like it?' I whisper in her ear, her eyes are clung shut, her lips slightly parted as she exhales.

'Yess' she nods and she opens her eyes. They gaze me with pure lust.

'P-please...' she pleads with a raspy voice. I can't take it any longer, I need to be inside her. I get rid of her remaining clothes and mine as well. Her eyes grows wide as she sees my dick then looks down shyly. Her brows glisten with sweat.

Hovering over her once again, I place myself at her opening after sliding a condom on, aching badly to be inside of her.

'Do you trust me?'

She nods a yes and I push into her. Her inside is tight around my length. I groan as she gasps loudly. I thrust into her again, she feels good, tight, she's definitely not used to being stretched this way. She locks her legs on top and I bury my face in the warmth of her neck, giving her time to adjust to my size. The pleasure of being wrapped by her is totally consuming. I thrust slowly in her at first before worshiping her deeper and deeper.

Drawing out completely, I slam back harsher in her, the stab of pleasure makes her hand tightens in my hair and cry out my name.

'Philip,,, p-please..'

I wanted our first time to be slow and sensual, but her touch and moans were awakening the beast in me. Her warm hands squeeze my shoulder blades as I slam into her again and again. Her hips tighten at my waist, I feel her insides clenching.

' Ph-lease' she begs me. I spank her ass playfully.

'You want me harder baby?'

'Y-yes' she chokes.

I fuck her faster and harder, rocking the mattress, the only sound in the room is our bodies slapping against each other, the bed squeaking and our moans and grunts. Our lovemaking sound.

Her body stiffens beneath me, her hips bucking as her insides contract, knowing she's close, I pick up the pace and drive her faster, until her thighs shake. Her orgasm has her clinging to me and shuddering.

I slow down momentarily before pistoning her again.
'I' m close' I grunt in her neck. My thrusts start to become erratic as I come for her.