Chapter 5 (short chapter)

I was eating my breakfast the next day.
"Hey Dani!" Connor.
"Hi!" I smiled at him.
I'm excited, later we're gonna watch All time low concert. I'm smiling like an idiot.
Dad came in the kitchen, grab the milk from the fridge and pour it in his glass.
"Honey? What's up with you?" He asked.
"He's happy dad, if you don't ask." Connor.
"Yes Dad! I'm happy!" I said, "because later!! I'm gonna watch my favorite band's concert, which is All Time Low!"
"Okay! Who's with you?" Dad.
"My friends." Me.
"Can I trust them?"
"Yeah!"
"Who are they?"
"They were my classmates."
"Give me their names."
"Uhm-Ashton, Calum, Luke and Michael."
"You know what? I was expecting you to say, Kylie, Jane or any girl."
"Who's Kylie and Jane?"
"They were your friends before! Why do u hang out with boys?"
"Because I live with boys!"
"You're such a stubborn Daniella. Don't be the girl you're not suppose to be."
"I am not a stubborn, dad! And it's 8:30, you're gonna be late!"
"Oh! Yeah! Okay! I'm gonna be home late." He drink his milk all the way. "And Dani, be home before 9, okay?" He said while stepping out the kitchen.
"Kk dad , bye love yeah!" I shouted.
"Dani, you know that Michael is a bad boy, right?" Connor was interrogating me.
"He is not a bad boy! Stop judging him!" I defended.
"I'm afraid that you'll be like him one day. You learned to ditch class already. What if one day you'll-"
"Get a Life Connor! I'm gonna be a bad girl if I want to! You're killing my good vibe, today!" I shouted at him as I stormed out.
"Hey! I'm just kidding!" He followed me upstairs.
"What's going on?" Casper asked.
"Dani! I'm just kidding!" Connor still followed me to my room. Okay! Now there are two of them in my room.
"Hey! What's going on here?" Casper.
"I just said that Michael is a bad boy!" Connor said.
I sat in my bed, "He's not a fucking bad boy! You two please get out of my territory?" I shouted at them.
"Dani! I'm just teasing you!" Connor begging.
"Sssshhhh!!" Casper hushed us."Since we're here. I wanna say something!" He took a deep breathe, "Dani! I don't really like Michael for you-"
"I don't care!" I suddenly reacted. Why does they hate him, he didn't do anything to them.
"Hey! Listen! People thought and I myself also think that he is bad boy. He breaks rules and stuffs! But you are the only one who can tell yourself that. I don't know, he might be nice at you or what. But Dani, don't let him change you. Okay?" Casper was being a big bro to me.
"Okay!" I nod.
"Casper was right, don't let him change you. You change him into someone you thought he wouldn't be. I mean, make him a good guy if people thought he isn't." Connor added.
I love this sibling talk.
"Okay! I understand." I said.
"Remember what dad was always telling you?" Casper.
"Yeah! Don't be the girl I wasn't suppose to be!" Dad always said that in any of his sermon to me.
"Right! But for me, Dani. Be whoever you are, just don't let the monster out of you." Casper.
"And don't let temptation bring you." Connor.
"Yeah! Thanks bros!" I hugged both of them.

---------------------------------