Chapter 29

Chapter 29

It's Wednesday and much more I don't want to go out of the house, I had to because I need to get my report card in school.

I was walking down the hallway, I haven't see my friends. I opened my phone and saw 15 unread messages from them. I didn't read it.

I decided to go to comfort room cause in need to wee.

I'm in a cubicle when I heard a group of girls.

"So how's it going with Ashton, Kylie?" A familiar voice said.

"We're officially dating, Kacey!" Oh great so it's Kylie and Kacey?

"How about Michael and Daniella?"

"They're dating too."

"That bitch!" Another girl spoke, I'm sure it's Jane.

"How bout the plan we made Kylie? They shouldn't be together! But just keep it up with Ashton, sure he wouldn't know you're using him to spy Daniella and Michael. I'm gonna get Michael. In the first place he's mine!"

"That's right! So? Let's go?" Jane.

Oh! So Kylie was just using Ashton! What the hell!? She cannot just do that! But she did! Ashton was truly inlove with her!

I walk to the cafeteria and there I saw Ash. I sat with him.

"Hey Ash!" I smiled at him.

"Hey Dani!" He smiled widely.

"I have something to tell you!"

"What was it?"

"I hear Kylie and her friends were talking about you!"

"What do you mean?"

"Kylie was just using you cause Kacey ask her to. She's using you so that she could spy Michael."

"That's so stupid, Dani! If you don't like Kylie, I understand. It's okay with me! But for you to make up a story, that's not fine! If you don't like her, then fine!! But you don't have to make up a story to show me that!" He said madly before he Storm out!

Oh great! Now Ash was mad at me! He didn't believe me. Okay!

Suddenly, someone sat beside me. It's Calum.

"Hey Dani!" He breathed out.

"Are you fine?" I asked.

"Not really!"

"Why?" I asked.

Suddenly, Rachel came.

"Calum! We're not done talking yet!" She almost scream.

"We're not even talking, Rachel! We're fighting!"

"It's because you don't want to listen to me!"

"No, Rachel. It's because..." He breathed out

"Because what!?"

"Why do you have to come here!? You flew from Ireland to here and then you're just gonna leave!" Calum scream at her.

"You don't understand! Why do you have to be so immature!?"

"So I'm immature!?" Calum.

"Then am I the immature one between us two!? Whatever!?" Rachel shouted at him before she stormed out.

"Hey, Cal! Calm down!"

"I cannot just calm down, Dani!"

"If you need someone-"

"I don't need anyone! Please this is none of your business!" He said. It kinda hurt me, he sound really mad.

Now Ash and Cal was mad at me. What is going on here? And I have a major problem.

I decided to leave Cal and take a walk at school. I saw Rachel in the schoolyard she's like crying.

"Hey Rach? Are you fine!?"

"No! I'm obviously not fine!" Her eyes were filled with tears.

"It's okay, Rach. Why don't you try to talk this with Calum without fighting?"

"I'm trying to do that! But he seems to always get mad! It sucks!"

"Rach-"

"Please leave me alone, Dani! This is not your fight!" She almost shouted. I stepped back, this not going great! People seems to push me down right now when I'm just trying to help. And they were not just people, they were my friends. And that hurts so much!

I was so pissed off. The fact that 3 of my closest friend push me away and the fact that I'm fucking pregnant and Michael doesn't know it.

After I took my report card I decided to walk home, but before I could step put the school campus someone was calling me.

"Hey!" I answered.

"Dani, are you going home now?" Casper over the phone.

"Yeah! I'll just walk home."

"No you're not! Wait me in the front gate." He said before he hang up.

I waited for just 5 minutes then he can with his car.

"But you have football practice." I said as sit.

"But my sister is walking home, it's not allowed, I can just go back in a while."

He drive me home and as soon as he stopped in front of our house, I decided to sit with him in the car.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"No!" I said then I burst into tears.

He hugged me, "whatever it is, you'll get through it. Okay?" I just nod and wipe my tears.

-----

I didn't open my report card, I just put it in dad's desk then I eat lunch and I walk to my room and watch some movies in my laptop. I decided to watch Ramona and Beezus.

I don't know but the entire time I'm watching it, I was crying.

After watching the movie, I fall asleep.

I wake up, it was already 7pm. I walk downstairs and saw dad at the living room.

"Hey dad!" I greeted him.

"Dani, I need to talk to you!" He said and I get so damn nervous, does he know I'm pregnant? I'm so freaking out.

"What was it, dad?"

"Did you know that you have a D in your English!?" He said trying hard not to sound mad.

I remember, I haven't made a writing.

"D-dad, I'm so sorry!"

"This is the first time you got this kind of grade. Dani, can you please try hard? What is goi on with you? You seems to be that girl you're not supposed to be!"

"Dad! It's just one mistake!" Casper came to defend me.

I ran to my room and cry. I am really fucked up! I failed my dad! And now, I am not that girl he thought I was.

Suddenly, I heard someone knocked. But I didn't answer.

It was Casper, he barge in.

"Dani." He called, I came to hug him.

"You know what? You should tell Michael now. He deserve to know. And if he don't take the responsibly of being the dad of your child, it's okay. But he still deserve to know."

I think and realize that Casp was right.

I took my phone. I got messages from Michael asking how I'm doing and he missed me and he love me.

To Michael:

Hey! Mikey! Sorry, I'm not replying to your messages. I'm doing fine. Anyway, can we see each other at the park? After lunch. See yah :)

---------------