Chapter 1

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock, which means it's 7am. I sat at my bed with my eyes closed. It was another school year and I'm gonna be in junior.

I fixed myself and dressed up! I'm excited for school, because I'm gonna see my friends again, even though I saw them yesterday.

I made my way to the kitchen where I saw my 2 elder brothers (twins) and my dad.

"Morning!" Casper greeted me. He's the eldest, cos he's the first one who felt the fresh air of the earth.

"Hey!" Me, lazily speaking!

Oh! I almost forgot, I'm Daniella McLain anyway, I'm 16 and the youngest in this family.

"Dani, eat your breakfast now! You're late for school." Dad.

"I'm just gonna eat at school."

"You sure?"

"Yeah! Dad! Bye!" I throw him a flying kiss.

"Come on! Let's go!" Connor tossing the car keys to Casper.

I sat at the shotgun seat, as always. While Casper drive and Connor at the backseat. This is our daily routine or sometimes Connor drive. I also know how to drive but they never let me drive. They were seniors and are kind of popular because they were football varsities and I'm just a typical girl who hang out with my unordinary friends.

They drop me off in the school driveway.
"Take care Dani!" Connor wave.

"And you have to walk home or take a bus, we have football practice." Casper shouting.

I just nod and waved at them.

I was walking by the hallway on my way to my locker.

"Hey Danz!" A familiar voice behind me. I turned around.

"Hey Mike!" I smiled at him.

Michael was a terrible guy, not really. He loves to break the rules all the time and people thought his a bad guy and I believe that he is not.

"What's your class?" He asked as we got to my locker.

"English! How about you?" I get my books out.

"Me too!" He said like he don't care.

"Room 2B?" I asked.

"Yeah! The boys were there, too." Him. I'm glad that we're classmates once again.

He's serious.

Michael was nothing but a typical kind of teenage boy. He breaks rule, he plays guitar and he can even sing. He has best friends, he hate school and he is funny in some other ways! People thought he's a bad boy, lots of girls like him and lots also do not.
Him and his friends hang out with me cause I don't know. He has 3 other best friends, Lucas and Calum goes in the same class with him almost every school year and Ashton is a senior. They actually met Ash because of his talent in playing drums. And they kinda put up this kinda band in youtube, covering songs.

Suddenly, the bell rang.

"Is that the first bell?" I asked.

"That was the second bell." He said and then we start walking.

We're literally late. But it's fine.
Michael is unpredictable. One second he's nice to me, then he will be rude or stupid.

I'm not gonna lie, I like him. I started hanging out with him and the boys last year, which is in sophomore year when he ask me to be his girlfriend. So yeah, I am his girlfriend but this isn't a serious relationship, we're more of being just friends. How can we not be just friends when he flirts with a lot of girls. I get jealous all the time, but again, this isn't a serious relationship and we both know that, so no reasons to be jealous.

I sat beside this girl who's not familiar. I haven't seen her before.
Michael was beside Luke.

"Hi! Are you new here?" I asked the girl, she's reading our English book.

"Yeah!" She looked at me and gave me a smile.

"What's your name? Sorry if I interrupt you."

"It's fine! I'm Alyssa." I can feel that she's shy.

"And I'm Daniella." I smiled. "Nice meeting you Alyssa."

"You too. You're so nice!" She said before looking back at the book.

After 1st period, I met the boys at the cafeteria.

"Hey Dani! I bought you a juice and a sandwich." Michael, now smiling widely.

"Ohh.. Thanks?" Me, sarcastic.

This morning he acted serious. But now, he is nice to me.

I took a sit beside Calum and Michael's in front of me.

"So are we going in our house today?" Michael.

I took a bite in the sandwich he bought me. I ignore them, every time they talk about boys hang out, I just shut up in one side.

"Danz? Wanna come?" Michael notice my silence.

"Uhh-me?" I pointed myself, just making sure.

"Yeah! Is there any Danz here?" Him.

"Ohh.. Nah-I'm fine! I have to read this book-"

Before I could continue Luke cut my thought.

"Come on Dani! We're pretty sure you wanna hang out with us."

I have to say no, I'm not ready to go to Michael's house. I've been there, but something in me don't want to go.

What if his parents was there? What would they think of me? I know I'm not Michael's girlfriend, but I hang out with the boys, his parents would think that I'm flirting with the boys. His parents opinion on me was pretty much a big deal. Not because I have a big crush on Michael, but because someday, I may not be his girlfriend or I will never be, I still wanna be friends with him, even when he got kids. I wanna be friends with him because I want to.

"Uhrg! Okay! Fine!" What? No! That's not the right word.

"Great! You could help us! After lunch!" Ashton smiling at me.

I took a sip at my grape juice.

"With what?" I asked.

"With stuffs. Like u could be the camera girl. We're gonna make a new cover." Calum.

"Really? Camera girl?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah! We're gonna make a cover celebrating the first day of class?" Michael.

"By skipping class? You're gonna celebrate first day of class by skipping class? And when did u wanna celebrate school days?" Me.

They all laughed.

"Now! We love school!" Calum, sarcastic.

"Shut up Calum!" I said as I took the last bite of my sandwich.

"Come on! Don't be a saint in school Daniella McLain." Michael snapped me.

"I'm not being a school saint. I'm gonna be there!" I gather all my stuffs and stand up. "See you in History!" I said before I walk out.

------------------------------------------

New Fan-fiction! Yea hey! Hope you like the first part!

~RM_27