Chapter 27

Chapter 27

It was Monday night and I am home alone. My brothers were anywhere in the clubs downtown partying again. It's been days since Michael and I have been officially together. I was in my laptop when someone's calling me.

Dad calling...

I pick it up.

"Hey dad! How are you?" I asked.

"I'm so tired, I missed my princess."

"Dad! You can do it!" I laughed.

"Yeah! For you guys!"

Dad was so hardworking. I know he's doing all of it to comply our needs.

"Oh! Anyway, where are your brothers? They never answered my call." Him. My heart just wanna jump off cause I don't know what to say.

"Uh-Uhm.. They were asleep early. Casper and Connor were tired of football practice and Jade was also tired cleaning the house." I covered them. Damn it! I hate lying to dad.

"Oh. Okay! Rest now, my princess! love you!"

"Love you too, dad! Take care!" I said then we hang up.

Suddenly, a message pop up in my phone.

From: Rachel
Group chat with me and Alyssa! :)

I was sitting waiting for Alyssa and Rachel to be online.

"Hey! I'm here! Sorry for waiting!" Rachel.

"What do yah two need?" I asked.

"You to speak!" Alyssa.

"I am speaking!" Me.

"Tell us the thing!" Alyssa.

"What thing?"

"Michael and you?" Rachel.

"What about us!?"

"Luke told me, so don't deny it!" Alyssa.

"That guy!!" I shouted, even though i know Luke is going to tell Alyssa.

I told them what happen and they were like fangirling!

It was midnight and I'm sure Alyssa & Rachel went to sleep. I can't sleep though.

I pick up my phone and saw a text from Michael.

From: Michael

Hey! Dani! Are you asleep?

I was about to reply when he called me.

"Hey!" Me.

"Did I wake you up?"

"Nope! Nat at all! I was awake."

"Oh! I missed you!" Him.

"It's 12 and how can you miss someone at 12am?"

"It's a perfect time to miss someone when you can't sleep." He said. He was kinda right though, I missed dad!

"Oh! Okay! Whatever you say." I laughed.

"You should sleep now!"

"I can't sleep! My brothers aren't home yet!" Me.

"So! You're home alone?"

"Yeah!"

"Can I come!" He said, he sound excited.

"What!? Why!?"

"I told yah, I missed yah!"

I laughed hard, "okay! Alright!"

Suddenly, about 15 mins later someone was knocking on our door downstairs. I walk downstairs and open the door for Michael.

"Hey Dani!" He smiled widely.

"Hey! Come in!"

"I bought a box of pizza." He smiled.

My night lighten up even more when I saw the box.

We ate at the roof in my rooms window.

"How's everything, anyway?" He asked.

"Nothing much!" I chew my pizza.

"Really?" He looked at me.

"Okay! Why aren't you at school, today? I mean all of you guys!?" I asked because him, Luke, Ash and Cal were absent.

"Okay!" He took a deep breathe and look at me, "listen, dani! Everything is getting huge between me and the the guys! It is insane, I don't even know how to explain this." He looked so excited.

"Okay! Tell me!" I said with full of excitement.

"Today, we filmed a video in the studio. And it would be out this Saturday and our new EP will be out also in Saturday! And we'll get to support Hot Chelle Rae as an opening act." He explained and I literally don't know how to react.

"Th-that was so insane! I mean! I-I don't know what to say!" I almost screamed.

"I thought Luke told you."

"Nope! He didn't! But... Wow! That was amazing! I'm so so proud of you!" I hugged him.

"And, Dani.., you were part of this success." He pulled back, "you were always there to support us from the very start." He leaned in and kiss me.

This kiss is so real. This our first kiss since we were officially together and it felt so amazing.

--------------

I know this chapter was short. Sorry for that.