Chapter 2

After school I sat in my car waiting for my little sister to arrive.  I glanced into my rear view mirror and saw my sister, Tate leaning against some truck with a broad shouldered, tall guy stood over her.  She was twirling her hair and smiling while his face got incredibly close to hers.  Not wanting to see a make out session involving my sister, I quickly jerked the mirror in another direction, to see Luke walking over to my car.  

He got into the passenger side and sat down in the seat, right away he pulled me closer to him and began sliding his hand up and down my thigh while his mouth met mine. But, I stopped him after a couple of seconds.

"You don't think... well, people don't think I- I'm a slut, right?" My voice wavered as I asked him.

"Babe, no one thinks that, I promise."  Luke said, putting his mouth on my neck and pulling me back towards him.  We started to kiss again but I couldn't shake the feel people were talking about me.   

I don't know how long we spent kissing before there was a harsh knock on my window.  Luke and I pulled away from each other just as we heard the sound.  I looked up to the window to see the vibrant blue eyes of the one and only Tate.  When she noticed she had my attention she crossed to the other side of the car and opened the door, practically shoving Luke out of the seat.

"See you tomorrow," Luke had a small smile cross his face, while straightening his shirt that Tate had crumpled while pushing him out. "Good to see you, Tate," He grunted, then walked over to the rest of the boys waiting for him by their car.  

"So," Tate began "You and Luke are official now?" She asked smugly.

"I don't want to say 'yes' completely... You know, because he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend. Or should I just assume we're together?" I rambled. 

"Don't assume, he might think you're one of those crazy chicks who are already thinking of kid names,"  Tate warned, while I kept my eyes only on the road not wanting to crash my gorgeous matte black Bentley my parents got me for my 16th birthday, last year.   Tate's about to turn 16 and I've already scene the purple-blue G-Wagon my parents got for her.  

"Oh and by the way, can you drop me off at Morgan's house on the way home?  Her parents just put in a pool and we want to go for a swim." Tate pleaded excitedly.  

"Morgan's house?" I practically yelled, astonished she'd asked. "Morgan's house as in the house 45 minutes out of my way?  Why didn't you go home with her?"

"Uh, Morgan takes the bus there is no way I was getting on that thing," Tate sounded offended I had even suggested her to take a bus.

"Oh my god," I breathed the words, "I'm not taking you."  Right as I said that we pulled into our drive way, hit the button on the remote for the garage door, then pulled my car in next to my mum's Porsche.   I took out the keys and watched as Tate left the car, slammed the door, and stormed inside probably to go complain to Mum or Dad.  I sighed as I locked my doors and followed behind the beautiful, brunette Satan whom I call my sister.  

"Mum!" Tate yelled up the stairs, "Mum!" Again.  

"Yes dear?" Mum swiftly made her way down the stairs, her hair in a neat french twist and she was wearing a grey pencil skirt with matching blazer.  She held her brief case in her hands and papers in the other.

"Going to work again? Didn't you just get home?" I asked before Tate got a chance to complain about me.  

"I only came back to grab some files. Jeanine is making dinner, I'll be home late and your father is still on that business meeting in the states," Mum sounded exhausted but she still kissed both of our heads and I listed as her heels clopped to the front door.  Mum and Dad are always away working and 2 years ago when Willow, our nanny left it felt like we didn't even have any parents.  We scarcely did anyways.  I walked into the kitchen and threw my bag down in the counter stool next to the one I perched on.  

"Jeanine?" I asked, "Have you made any snacks?" Jeanine placed a bowl of carrots and ranch in front of me and I shot her a thanking smile.  Jeanine was our Chef because, well Mum and Dad were never around to cook for us.  Tate followed my pursuit and sat down next to me at the counter and started to pick at the bowl of carrots. 

"I've finished all my homework in study hall so I'm going swimming," Tate announced ditching her bag on the floor by the chairs.  I wanted to join but I actually had homework to do, so I grabbed my backpack and went up the staircase.  I arrived at my room only to see Tate digging through my swim drawer.  

"Tate!" I yelled, "Get out! And no you cannot borrow my blue Triangl, I haven't worn that one yet!" I shoved her out of my room, still with her she held a navy Polk-a-dot push up and bottoms with her.  "Ugh, little sisters," I grumbled to myself.  

I sat at my desk and got to work on some essay I had due tomorrow.  God, I hate Art History.  My essay took ages to write but I had finally finished.  "Yes!" I whisper-shouted in my glory. I hit "save" about 5 times before closes the document.  It wasn't due till next Tuesday but I couldn't be done fast enough.  A few minutes later I head my phone going off.  I checked my messages. One new text from none other than Ashton fucking Irwin.  

"Im so sorry Lainey, please txt me back" read the latest text.  I ignored it and set my Iphone on "Do not disturb." Perfect, peace and quiet.  I decided this, now would be a good time as ever to swim so I changed into my blue bikini and walked down the 2 flights of stairs to the pool in the downstairs pool room.  I checked outside and saw Tate tanning on a lawn chair but I had set the indoor pool to 27° C  and it felt so nice.  I soaked for a while and let all my problems slip away.  

A/N: That was probably the most boring thing I have ever written, idk if this will be continued.