Chapter 42 - Paging Mrs. Robinson

As Zayn hit the road trying to locate Selena while Louie and bodyguard Taylor's team of men followed after in search on any leads. Meanwhile, Justin was suspected but so far, nobody has seen him anywhere since that day they moved her stuff out of his apartment. However, eye witnesses have mentioned seeing somebody dressed in all black leaving the house at night...

The police barge into Bieber's house with a search warrant, only to find the home vacant. Checking all the locations, they find a note on his bed reading with some scary instructions...

"My dearest..." Louie read first. "...Soon all will be completed and we WILL be together again at last." Zayn finished after. "Oh no!" He said, worried. Then he took off as the note hit the bloodied bedroom floor.

"Urgh-mmph!" Selena and her mother were bounded and tied up side by side in chairs as a man dressed in black closed the garage door. Struggling, Selena managed to shake the rag tie off her mouth while her mother was in tears. Not exactly a perfect 'family reunion'. "Urgh! Who are you!?", she screamed. The man froze. "Answer me, asshole! Who are you!" Selena demanded again. Once she said that, the man took off his mask, shaked his wildly messed up blonde hair and smiled evilly. "JUSTIN!?" Selena shouted and her mother Amanda's eyes wide opened. "Hey baby." He casually smirked. "What the hell are you doing?!", Selena shouted. She couldn't believe it was Justin behind all this, and that he would do such a thing. "I wanted us to get back together, baby." He said as if it were normal. He looked red-eyed and tired. "So...your job to get me back was to kidnap me and my mom!?" Selena yelled. Amanda was scared and in tears. "Oh no. Baby, I didn't kidnap your mother. No, baby...she came on to me." Justin said, smiling. Selena's mouth dropped open as Amanda manged to shake her mouth scarf off too. "No! Selena, sweetie. Baby, it's not what you think!" Amanda says shaking her head. "Oh yes it is!", Justin cackled, waving a knife at them. Selena was in utter disbelief. "Believe it or not, your mom...threw herself at me. Sheesh, she just couldn't get enough of me!" He lectured. As Selena remained silent, Amanda protested. "No! You shut your mouth, you sick kid! Selena, Selena, listen to me, he's making this up! To cover up the fact that he took me!" Amanda said. "SHUT...UP!" Justin yelled. Amanda sobbed. "He told me that something was wrong, that you were in trouble and that I had to be there if something were to happen...so I came, and that's when he took me. He kidnapped me, Selena, so he could get to you! I would never do what you think that he said." Amanda said bravely, then she turned to face Justin, eyes burning with tears and told him off. "I..am not this 'Mrs. Robinson. W-who's is this Stacy's mom?' I don'tknow who they are but I am not your play-thing anything! Just stay away from my daughter!". "SHUT UP! God!" Justin roared and she sobbed. 

"It's okay, because the truth is..." Selena told Justin, something he didn't expect to hear. "I don't believe in you, Justin." So he roared at her, he roared and yelled at both of the women. Losing his control over them, he decided honesty was the best policy. "Alright, you two want to know the truth? Here it is, I love Selena, believe it or not, I love her, more than any moron in this town and NO ONE IS GONNA TAKE HER FROM ME! I would do whatever it takes, even if it means kidnapping, stalking, threatening phone calls..." He said waving his pocket knife. "You were behind the phone calls?" Selena said, shocked. "Of course it was me! Who else would it be?! I had to keep my plan in order, stalk you and your lover boy just to know what I was dealing with. Heh, he's not much of a taker." Justin bragged. 

"Zayn is more of a man than you ever will be!" Selena snapped, and Justin hit her across the head causing Amanda to cry and worry for her. "Shut up! Now listen to me. Man your voice really helped me get this all together. It's how I drew in your mommy..." Justin plays the audio recording of Selena in distress (it's from a movie). Both their eyes wide open as he played the nest, this time it was her mother's. "Man, it was so easy...to lure you two in...you just had to take it!" Justin bragged. 

As their distressed voice recordings played, Selena struggled in her chair. "Let us out, let us out right now dammit!"

"Trust me, you're gonna like it here. I've always wanted to meet your parents..." He said, then Amanda and Selena's eyes widen in fear. What was he planning?

Zayn and Louie's cars drove in fast right past the traffic. He was hurrying up and trying very hard to find her.

Luckily, Selena and her mom's phones had tracking devices on them...and Zayn and Louie were beginning to get a hit on their location...