Home at last

Lydia

It has been six years since I had last stepped foot in Beacon Hills but I was finally home.

It was pretty sad that the death of my best friend's father brought me back. Even after two months, she's still as heartbroken as she was the day it had happened. Scott had called me two days ago saying they needed me here so of course I came as soon as I could.

After being gone for so long, I was finally going to see all my old friends again. Allison, Scott, Derek, Malia (sort of?) and the one who I was most nervous to see, Stiles.

Even though I'm not too sure on how long I'll be staying, I already unpacked all my belongings into my new apartment and began to get ready for the dinner Isaac was having with his new fiancée, Malia.

Six years ago, the thought of Malia and Isaac being engaged one day would have been repulsing but I guess a lot has changed since I left.

Surprisingly enough, I was quite nervous for the dinner. You don't visit your friends for six years and you end up getting odd confused stares. The stares that are wanting to ask you why you left for so long in the first place, but they don't because they know you won't answer.

I grabbed my purse and headed to my car.

Here goes nothing.

////

k so this is a really short chapter but i wasn't too sure about how i would have made it longer so i went with it.

by the way, they're all humans in this and i know that if scott hadn't turned into a werewolf they wouldn't have met isaac, malia and derek but just go with it anyways😂