Sea Goddess

"Come on, Come on", I scream to my big brother, Adonis who was trying to catch up with me as I ran to the shore.

      "I'm coming, I'm coming, Wait up", he calls back to me. My brother did not look ordinary he had black curly hair and violet purple eyes with a fit but lean figure, His eyes are really cool in real life. As I waited for him it felt like eternity. Not wanting to wait anymore I jump in the water excited. I dive in deep in the water, and start to swim back up. Before It hit me.

      Last time I checked the shore wasn't that deep. I started to swim back up with all my strength. Just as I almost reached the surface of the water, I felt my right leg get pulled back down.

       That's weird I love swimming, and I'm pretty sure, I know how to swim upwards.

      "AHHHHHHHHHHH", I scream underwater, causing water to go through my throat. Struggling to breath, I look down to realize the water was red.

      Blood Red

      Down below there was this familiar bruised, cut, bleeding man, dragging my leg downwards. Scared, I instantly used my left foot to kick him in the face. He lets go to clutch his nose. I start to swim back up, to see the water clear blue not blood red. I gasp for air and look around to see teens, kids, babies, adults, and grandparents, swimming, playing with floaties, throwing beach balls, and getting tans. I turn back around and see my brother on the surface of the water clutching his nose, struggling to breath.

      "What the fuck Ceto", he says furiously with a glare.

      "Why'd you kick me in the nose", he says painfully. That's when I noticed his nose was dripping onto the the...now...pinkish water.

   "-", just when I was about to reply my mom and dad calls us.

      "ADONIS, CETO, COME ON, TIME TO GO HOME", I turn at my brother to see him not there, I turn back around to see him walking away. By the time I catch up with him he's already in my moms arms who is all over him touching his nose.

      "Ouch-",

      "OH MY GOODNESS WHAT IS THE WORLD HAPPENED?", she screams earning some glances from a nearby teenage group of girls.

      "Mom stop. There staring", he whispers red while he side glanced at the now giggling 16 year old girls. My mom looks up from Adonis's nose and glared at the small group of girls. My mom had a slim pear body type and had white straight hair and light blue eyes, while my dad had a bulky figure and had curly black hair and light purple eyes.

       "EXCUSE ME, EVER HEARD OF MINDING YOUR DAMN BUSINESS? MY SON DOESN'T LIKE YOU GUYS STARING, NOW GO ALONG...STARING IS RUDE", my mom yells to the group of girls that are now awkwardly walking away.  He pushes my mom away, with a red face. Not too hard to make her stumble, but to let him get out of her grasp.

"Oh my god mom, stop",

Replaceable names For Ceto

(Vote a yes on which name you think is best for Ceto, than if you can write a celebrity, or someone you think is fit for the role. TRY to agree with as many people as you can)

Aleena (Loneliness Bellus) 

Bellus(Angelfish)

Boreal (Extinct ocean)

Brishon (Born in rain)

Zale (Strength of the sea; Greek)

Ula (Sea jewel)

Tethys (An ancient ocean)

Mary Rose (After a shipwreck)

Tallulah (leaping water)

Nausicaa (burner of ships)

loralai (A siren whose singing lures man to their death)