Escape

"Don't you think it's late outside?", I ask Adonis who was driving.

      "No", he replies gruffly. I look outside to see we were in the middle of nowhere. I take one more glance at him before leaning my head on the back of my seat and closing my eyes.

*~*

      "Hold on", I hear someone say, I open my eyes but close them again when a huge bump on the road, make me bonk my head on the ceiling of the car.

      "What's going on-",

      "Stop the car", I say cutting myself off. I look at him with the corner of my eye to see him looking ahead ignoring me.

      "Hello...", I say snapping my fingers in front of his face. He doesn't answer.

      "Helloooooo...", I repeat again.

      "Adoni-",

      "Shut up", he says, darkly, while locking the doors. I look at him shocked. I take a deep breath before turning my body towards him.

      "Adonis...there is a fallen road in front of us, stop the car or I will", I say. He still doesn't respond,

      I'm not dying today.

      I leap towards the driver side.

      "What the-", I cut him off, by jabbing him with my elbow as hard as I could on his stomach, making him hunch over, causing him to let go of the pedal for at least 5 seconds.

      I can use this opportunity to get out of the car.

      I push down the button to unlock the car door. I look up to see him glaring at me, trying to grab me, I punch him in the jaw, and nose.

      I probably have an extra 4 more seconds.

      I use my foot to open the car door. I turn my body away from him, just as I'm about to leap out of the car, my left foot is grabbed, I scream, as the car starts to drive again, but two more times the speed.

      "Oh no you don't", I look at him in fear, when I realized his nose is bleeding, and his jaw is bruised. I look ahead of the car to see we were about a foot away from the cliff ahead of us. A tear rolls down my cheek.

      The last thing I saw was Adonis's evil, smile.

*~*

     "Beep"

      "Beep"

      "Beep"

      "Bee-",

      What is that noise, I thought as I try to pry open my eyes.

      "What is happening, doctor", I hear a shocked, and terrified female voice say.

      "It's happening...", another, voice say but this time it's a male. The voice pauses for about 10 seconds before talking again.

      "Test patient 369B experiment is working...it would not take long until it wakes up...while we wait... go get the didyma", the male voice says. Silence welcomes itselfs back for what felt like eternity. Becoming anxious, I begin to pry my eyes open, but just can't. Until a deep voice speaks.

      "Wake up", I gasp and shoot up. The first thing thing that reaches my eyes is a pair of white eyes...with no pupils. I push myself back trying to get away , but I can't seem to move.

      "What?", it says in a mocking tone. Not being to answer from fear I just stare.

      "ANSWER ME", it screamed.

      "I-I",

      "Leave her alone Ajax, she's new here", a unknown voice says, interrupting my stuttering. I turn my head to see a male. I take my time to scan over him. He has brown hair, with the same white shocking eyes, in fact they look almost the same with their dark blue tailored suit to be-

      "Yes, yes, we are twins", I look back to the same guy that was staring at me says coldly. Still frightened, I just stare.

      "Not much of a talker are you?", the other one asks. I just stare at them before finally answering both of them.

      "What's your n-name, where am I, and w-what's happening?", I stutter out. They both turn to one another before the less salty twin smiles.

      "As you know that's Ajax, the well you know the cold twin", the less salty twin says whispering the last part. Ajax replies by cursing at him.

      "Shut up bi-",
      "And I'm Acteon", Acteon says cutting off Ajax with a smug smile.

      "You are in the secret part of a hospital, called the, empeiria tou pieramatos, which means, well I can't tell you yet, but, you are now apart of this group, you are called the experiment, your name is, for now your test patient 369B, but they will change your name sooner or later, that is if they like you, you don't escape, or you don't die", he says but the last part squeezed my heart painfully.

      "W-w-what?", I stutter out, as I look at both of them.

Celebrity that are best for...

Ajax

Acteon

Test patient 369B