Secret

I walked down the empty hallway, in my heels I was forced to wear. As I started humming to "riptide", by "Vance joy",

      "Hmmmmm mmmm mmm mm-",

      "Eeeeeek", I quietly squeal as I face plant the burgundy carpet floor. I push my hands to push myself up, but stop when I hear voices.

      "Stop", one of the voices said, I realize it's a female voice who said that.

      "Why", the other voice says, I again realize it's a male, I recognise both voices.

      "Because you are the groom to another woman", I gasp mentally.

      It isn't who I think it is-

      "I never loved her...we were forced", the male voice whispers back harshly.

      "Stop talking lies, Jamall", there were shuffles until the male started speaking again.

      "I'm not I love yo-"

      "UH", I gasp loudly before slapping my hand over my mouth, causing more noises to welcomes itself. I silently cuss myself out, but stop when I see 2 sets of feet. I slowly look up to see my best friends, groom, Jamall glaring at me, and my sister, Violet looking like she's about to cry.

      "Please, oh, please don't tell maria-", she's rudely cut off by Jamall.

      "It's not like she's going to", he says glaring at me.

      "Right...London", he says spitting my name out. I look at him in shock. All he has ever done to me is be nice, and friendly. I never suspected him to be cheating. I turn my head to look at my sister in shock. Julianna, the bride, was not only my best friend but Violet's friend.

      "How could you do this?", I ask with tears in my eyes. I chock a sob that was threatening to come out.

      "I'm sorry...I was going to tell you... I just didn't kno how to-",

      "Tell me that you're cheating on not only my best friend, but yours", I reply cutting her off.

      "Let's not forget you Jamall...", I continue when she doesn't reply.

      "You disgust me, cheating on your soon to be wife, you di-"

      SLAP

      I fall on the floor, rolling as I do so. I hear Violet gasp loudly. I become dizzy as I hear angry footsteps coming near me.

      "No...", I whisper weakly as his rough big hand make contact with my jaw. He pushes my jaw upwards as he glares at me making me look in his cold brown eyes.

      "I never planned this, and I never wanted this, It was a forced marriage for power, and money... now I won't have a problem with you blurting out to the whole world, about what you just saw. Now I don't like to repeat myself, so right...little girl?", He questions me scared I nod my head, after all I'm only 15.

      "GREAT", he says rather loudly with a bubbly attitude. Just then I hear footsteps, I'm quickly hoisted up in Small arms as he pretends to care for me.

      "Are you okay, what were you thinking when you saw what was coming", jamall states loudly, I look to the side to see the bride...Julianna.

      "What is happening here", she says he voice smooth like chocolate. Julianna was very beautiful, she had long black straight hair, pale skin to make her green eyes pop.

      "Oh nothing, my love", I hold back the urge to gag.

      "She just ran into the wall as she was running", he says, with a dashing smile. Julianna walk towards Jamall her hips swinging with her. She stops in front of me as she looks at me.

      "Hello, Londo-", she gasp cutting herself off.

      "Why in the world is your face purple and black...is this a bruise", she says angrily. Jamall gulps nervously, as he doesn't answer.

      "C'mere London", she says, I push Jamall to get out of his grip as soon as possible, but I end up on the floor still dizzy.

      "THIS IS NOT JUST WALL BUMPING...", she hisses at Jamall she grabs my hand and pulls me up and lead me to her room with strength. She slams the door shut as she tells me to sit down on the bed, she angrily walks out of the room to go fish something. She soon comes back with a first aid kit.

      "What happened", she says softly to me.

      "I-I", not finding the words to come out I start to cry, tear by tear, sob but sob. I leaned on her dress sobbing my eyes out.

      "Shhhh, It's going to be okay-", she says rubbing my back soothingly until I cut her off.

      "Not for you, It's not", I snap at her, before sobbing again but repeating what I said in a softer tone.

      "Not for you it isn't".

*~*

      7 months later

      I still haven't told a soul yet.

      I remember one time I almost blurted it out to Julianna, I would never forget that day, and how he threaten me, and hurt me.

      "It's Jamall", I whispered to Julianna. I have seen Jamall with several different woman, each innocent. I've seen too much.

      "What about Jamall", Julianna asks softly confused, her voice has always been angelic.

      "He's ch-",

      "I'm what?", a mocking deep voice asks. I gasp softly, scared to turn around. Julianna ignores him, and turns back to me.

      "He's what?", I shake my head no to her, before basically bolt out the door. Not before hearing Julianna growl to Jamall.

      "If you're threatening or hurting, London, I will end this relationship", her footsteps trailing behind her. I her Jamall growl before a hand clamps of my mouth, I get thrown into a room, I yelp, but soon get kicked in my stomach stopping my cry.

Celebrity that are best for...

Jamall

London

Violet

Julianna