Chapter 5 Sweet Dreams

You and Rias are in bed asleep together, what kind of dreams will you have? Is there going to be a lemon? Read on to find out. *Lemon warning will be posted* (If needed)

    You open your eyes to see you are in a large room, almost like a church. You look around and notice you are at an alter with a priest(?) in front of you. You notice that you are wearing what looks like a tuxedo. You see Issei and Kiba similarly dressed as you standing to your right. Over to the left you see Asia and some other dark haired girl wearing the same dress. What the hell is going on? you think to yourself. Suddenly music starts up and everyone stands. You turn around and see the giant doors open and someone in a long white dress comes out, walking slowly down the isle. What the fuck man! What's going on?? Am I getting married??? Who the fuck to?!?! you scream to yourself. Issei clasps you on back and says "You two are perfect together. Just make her happy." She reaches the alter and turns to you. You still can't tell who it is under the veil, and you wonder how she cold see where she was going under it. The priest like person says "Please remove the veil." You slowly lift it up and crimson hair spills out before you could fully lift it. As soon as you saw that you quickly lift it and see Rias beautiful face smiling at you. What the hell? Rias!?! But we haven't had the chance to go on a date yet!?!? Is this really happening??? The priest starts the ceremony and starts talking about love and all that. You aren't realy paying attention to what he is saying. Is this really happening? Marrying the love of my life? She's so beautiful in that dress. Her crimson hair and blue eyes. If I'm dreaming I don't ever want to wake up! The priest then asks "Do you, (F/N)(L/N), take Rias Gremory to be your wife. In sickness and in health. For richer or for poorer. For as long as you both shall live. Till death do you part?" "I do!" you enthusiastically answer. He then turn to Rias and asks the same thing. "With all my heart I do!" she answers.  He then calls for the rings and Issei hands you the ring for Rias. Holy shit! How the hell did I pay for this rock?!? You look at the diamond in the rimg. It is easily a 4 karat princess cut diamond with sapphire and ruby baguettes on each side on a platinum band. You gently slide the ring on her finger saying, "With this ring I thee wed." Rias then takes a simple platinum band inset with three diamonds and slids it onto your finger sayimg the same words. The priest then turns to you and says "You may now kiss the bride." You lean in for a long, soft, and lingering kiss. When you two break it the priest turns you both around and states "Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Mr. and Mrs. (F/N)(L/N)!" You both walk quickly down the isle as everyone is clapping and throwing rice at both of you. As you get to the doors Rias turns to you and with a glint in her eyes says to you, "I have a surprise for you." And with that a summoning circle appears beneath of you and you bith are teleported infront of a beach house on a private island.
    She leads you into the beach house back to the bedroom. In the middle of the massive room is the biggest bed you have ever seen. Coverimg the bed and floor are rose petals and the rooms only light is several candles. You turn towards Rias and kiss her, gently at first, soon deepening, her mouth opening to you and your tounges intertwining. After several minutes you both separate, a thin line of siliva connecting you as you both catch your breath. Rias looks at you with hunger in her eyes. "I've waited for this day for a long time, (F/N)" she says. "I've saved myself for the one, for you." She takes the veil off and reaches behind her, undoing the zipper on her dress. She lets it fall slowly to the floor as she stands there with nothimg on. You start to take the tux off admiring her beauty. "I've also saves myself. You are the only one I have ever loved, that I have ever wanted. You, my Rias, will be my first and my last." you tell her as you finish removing your clothes. You both stand there for a moment, looging at each other with longing in your eyes.

~~~~ Lemon Warning ~~~~

  You both move towards one another, immediately kissimg deeply, tongues  intertwining. You slowly kiss down to her neck, finding the sensitive area where her neck and shoulder meet. She lets out a soft moan as you nibble there and leave love marks. Your one hand runs down her back to her ass, as you other hand goes to her breast, pinching her erect nipple. Rias lets out a sharp gasp mixed with a moan. "Ohhh, (F/N)!" she gasps in pleasure. You gently pick her up and carry her bridal style to the bed and gently lay her down. You kiss deeply again as your one hand runs down her side to her thigh. Rias is moaning in ecstasy as you kiss down to her breast. She arches her back as you gently nibble on her hard nipple. You hand running up her inner thigh to her sweet spot. You move to her other breast and gently suck and nibble at her hardened nipple, your hand slowly rubbing agaimt her moist pussy. "(F/N), don't stop!" Rias moans. You slowly start to kiss down her body, your one hand rubbing and pinching her nipple while you gingerly insert a finger into her dripping hole as your thumb rubs her clit. "(F/N), I want you now!" Rias says through moans. You lift up and kiss her gently on her succulent lips. "Ok, my love. I'll be gentle." She grabs your erect cock, guiding it to her entrance. "I love you, (F/N)." "I love you too, my darling." you say as you slowly insert your cock into her wet and tight pussy. Slowly inching in bit by bit, feeling her walls gripping your shaft. You feel a little resistance and inch in some more. As you do Rias moans in a mixture of pleasure and pain. You look down and see some blood oozing out. "(F/N), keep going. I want you all the way in me." You continue to inch in untill you are fully inside of her. You kiss deeply, "I love you Rias." "I love you too." You start to slowly move in and out of her tight pussy, kissing her at the same time. Her walls gripping you, milking you. Rias is moaning into your mouth when you kiss, her back arching, and her hips moving rythmicly with yours. You bury your face in the crevice of her neck,  kissing and biting as her moans get louder with each thrust. Her arms wrapped around you back and nails digging into you. You both increase the speed of every thrust, her pussy getting wetter, her juices flowing out onto the sheets. You feel yourself getting close to climax as her moans get louder with each thrust. "(F/N), I'm going to cum!" she screams as she climaxes, her juices squirting out onto you. "Rias, I'm cumming!" you grunt out as she wraps her legs around your waist, holding you dep inside of her as you release deep inside of her. You hold her tight looking deeply into her eyes. "I love you, Rias, more than word can ever explain." "And I love you, (F/N), untill the end of time."

~~~~ Lemon Over ~~~

   Your eyes flutter open and you see Rias looking at you with love in her eyes. Man, what a dream, you think. Suddenly you realise that you have an erection. "Good morning my love, did you have sweet dreams?" asks Rias. "Ummm, I did my wif... darling." you say blushing. Does she know? Nahh, she can't know. you think. "I had some sweet dreams too." she says as she hugs up to you and kisses you on the cheek. "Now, it's time to get up. Time to start your training my pawn." She smiles at you with a knowing look.

   Whew, my first lemon. What do you all think? As always vote and comment on what you think about it so far. I hope you all are enjoying it so far. Thanks for the support.

Dracos