The explanation

He just sat there like I just slapped him in the face "I-I-what are you talking about" He stammered "Those texts that have been showing up on your home screen for the past ten minutes. I'm not stupid I know something is wrong." I let out annoyed that he wasn't telling me. "Haley, trust me nothing is wrong. You know I wouldn't lie to you." As he said this, I wanted yo believe him, I really did but there was definitely something up."Really? Cause it seems like sure as hell you would." I fired back. "Okay, calm down. I'll explain. You know Katie from high school?" He asked. " Yeah....." I responded. "Well, last year she asked me to tutor her and I said yes. Well, I didn't mean for this to happen, but long story short, I cheated on you with her. I'm really sorry. I really feel really bad." My mouth was literally open so wide, it could touch the floor. "And, about those texts. She actually texted to tell me that she just had a baby, and ummmm......." There was a long pause. "Spit it out already! " I screamed. "I'm the father" He said hesitantly.I couldn't believe him right now. " G-g-get out." I managed to stutter. "You are no longer are part of my life. We are over." "But, Haley........" He started to cry. "We've been together so long. It was a mistake. I love you so much. You have to believe me." He was sobbing now. "First of all, you lost my trust and second of all, this was not just a little mistake like burning cookies in the oven. You cheated on me and had a BABY. You know what leave, now, get out. I can't even look at you right now." At this point I was basically shoving him out. When he was fully out the door, I slammed the door in his face. I felt like I was broken. Then without realizing it , I dropped on to the couch and fell fast asleep.