Blake

Luke was the best thing that ever happened to me. He was always there for me to be the shoulder to cry on, the ears to listen, and the mouth that spoke and turned my frown into a smile. We have been dating for quite some time now. It was all going great until Blake saw him come in the library with me . "Who is this?" He asked following us into the library. "This is my boyfriend, Luke. Do you have a problem with that, cheater?" Luke looked as if he wanted to bolt out of the library that very second. " "So we break up and you automatically move on to someone new. Wow, it certainly doesn't take you too long to move on." I couldn't believe he had the nerve to say that to me. All I did was roll my eyes so far, that I could almost see my brain.(Not actually I'm just trying to explain it with good detail). Blake obviously saw this and responded "Fine, you two can have each other. I have Katie" Blake said angrily. As we turned around to leave, Blake stared us down with the most hateful look on his face. I finished with "Good for you." Then I stormed out.

******

When we got back to my dorm to watch a movie, Luke started to talk about Blake. "Ugh, Haley, I got a weird feeling about him. Is he like mad at me that we are dating." He asked, almost with a little shaking in his voice. "WHY DOES IT MATTER IF HE CARES?" I screeched. I was getting furious now. "HE WAS THE ONE THAT CHEATED NOT ME SO IF YOU ARE SO WORRIED ABOUT HOW HE FEELS ABOUT US, THEN JUST GET OUT." Now the screams turned into a sob. " You're completely right. Look Haley, I'm really sorry. I just don't like having conflicts with people. Calm down, it's alright." Man, I love him. Even when I screamed at him he still cared for me and was so sweet. Thank god I'm not dating Blake anymore.