Go away

The next couple of months were difficult. I avoided Blake as much as I could and that was pretty hard considering we both go to the same school and live basically 5 feet away from each other. There are always text messages showing up on my phone saying "hey" and "long time, no talk." and stupid stuff like " I really miss you." It's like, does Blake not understand what he did? I just don't get it. He cheated on me and has a child now. Nothing will ever be the same again.
                                                                                   *******
It was a Saturday morning and I got a knock on my door. "Hey Haley can we talk." Said...well you probably know who. "They're is nothing to talk about. I don't get what your problem is Blake! Seriously,I told you a million times to just leave me alone. Get back together with Katie, take care of your child." Actually listening to myself say these words was like a punch in the gut. I still loved him. Of course I did but obviously if he really cared about me, we wouldn't be in this situation right now. "Katie means nothing to me." "Obviously she means something to have a child with." I mumbled under my breath with a slit bit of laughter in my voice considering how crazy this whole situation was. "Just leave me alone, back stabber." I said before he stomped away down the sidewalk.