The picnic

Today is actually the 4 year anniversary of when Luke and I met. Katie and Blake broke up and their daughter, Eliza, is living with Katie. Anyway, we are having a picnic by the lake for our anniversary and I am so excited. Luke was carrying roses when he arrived at my house to pick me up. "These are for you." He said "I accepted the roses and placed then in a vase. He held out his hand and I locked my fingers with his.
                       *****************
We arrived at the lake. It was amazing. The crystal clear water, the chirping birds, and the fields and fields of flowers. Not to mention, the sunset was drop dead gorgeous. It was the perfect combination of baby pink, lilac purple, and sky blue. We sat down and stared into each other's eyes for a few minutes. He started pulling a buffet out of the basket. A lobster(woah), crab cakes, cold cuts, different varieties of cheeses, hamburgers, steak, etc. I stared at all the food in awe. It was quiet for a few minutes until Luke spoke." I actually have something I need to ask you. He looked nervous. What was going on? "What's up?" I asked taking a gulp of sprite. He knelt up on to one knee and held out a ring and spoke the words," Haley, will you marry me?" Want to know what I did? I spit my sprite all over him. We both just sat there speechless and then Luke said, "So uh, do you want to marry me?" I could see he was trying to hide a laugh. "Im so so sorry." I said hysterical laughing. "Of course I will marry you." We kissed and ironically fireworks started to go off in the sky. This was the most amazing night of my life.