My Everything

It was a usual day. The sun was shining on me to the point that I was burnt so bad, it stung. I was sitting on my porch chowing down on an ice pop when out of the corner of my eye, a moving truck pulled into the driveway next to my house. That house had been vacant for as long as I could remember but apparently a new family was moving in. Out of the truck, stepped a tall-ish girl with black hair and tan skin. She looked like she was much older than me, probably around ten. I was five at the time. Then, a boy that looked around my age walked out. He had dark brown hair and skin so tanhe looked like he was in the sun for days. Right when I saw him. I ran over and introduced myself. "Hi! I'm Haley, and I live right next door. What's your name?" I beamed, excited to make a new friend. "I'm Blake, and that girl over there is my sister, Bianca." He pointed to the girl that initially walked out of the truck" Long story short, Blake and I hung out basically every day and became inseparable .Flash forward to middle school. Blake and I were thirteen at the time and in seventh grade. Some mean girls were picking on me ,and Blake, as usual, stuck up for me. They made me so upset that he gave me a big hug and let me cry on his shoulder and he said to me " Haley, don't listen to them. You are beautiful and don't let them tell you differently." I couldn't help but smile as the tears quickly streamed down my face. He used his finger to sweep them away and then the bell rang. I kissed him on the cheek and hurried to class. A week later, he asked me to be his girlfriend. Fast forward to now. Blake and I are currently 19 and still dating. We go to the same college and hang out everyday. It's summer now but we still always see each other because we are neighbors.Nothing could bring me down now, or at least, that's what I thought.

Hi guys!!! I hope you are enjoying my story. The chapters are going to be a bit shorter so I could include all my shocking cliff hangers. I will try to post at least one chapter a day!! Keep reading!!