...

A/N a few bad words and it took so long to update sorry~xoxo

* Levi's point of view*

We walked into 'our' neighborhood. Fuck I didn't really live here. I mentally scolded myself, just drop her off first then handle my business. I smirked a bit. I can't wait to have my little lun- "Levi"

My smirk dropped instantly. Ugh that's not my beautiful luna. Speaking of her made me look over at her only to see her laughing with Petra.

Why the hell is she here was my first question. Does she not know that she could lead assholes to my princess. " Ral what are you doing here" I tried not to frighten my queen but damn I'm pissed.

"Alph-"
"Ackerman Ral use Ackerman" my sweet Y/N was watching.
"Yes sir, Ackerman I came to inform you that Beta-"
"Enough leave" this damned girl's mouth would ruin my chances with my luna she must go.

"Shall I inform you later" she squirmed a bit under my gaze. "Yes" was my curt answer. She turned and hugged Y/N. " Nice seeing you Y/N...hopefully I will see you again it's been a while" she winked at her as my dear smiled.

"We should get going yeah" I looked at her with a soft smile.
"Y-yeah" her beautiful s/c seemed to shine in the sun. I grabbed her hand and walked forward. She stumbled a bit.

"So Levi how do you know Petra" she asked softly. Truthfully I had her follow you ever since I knew you were mine and she works for me. "Friend of the family" I said calmly. I looked over my shoulder and watched her nod.

Why is she so shy with me. That Eren brat can get her to spill like a fountain. My thoughts nagged at me until we stood in front of her house and I blurted it out.

"Why are you so shy with me" I tried to say it confidently but ended up looking at the floor with my hair covering my eyes. Damnit I can usually control myself but with her it all jumbled up until it falls out.

"I-i your just um I" Y/N stuttered out. I looked up at her. She closed her eyes tightly and muttered " fiddle sticks your hot". I smirked a bit thank god for wolf hearing.

I got my answer so I decided to quit teasing. "It's fine not to answer Y/N I get it" I smiled softly  showing off my teeth.  I turned to walk away knowing my baby was a puddle by now. "Oh and Y/N...eat lunch with me..please"

I heard a faint yes before I keep walking then I heard what sounded like a scream from her. I chuckled thinking of her 'fan girl' over me.

My smile quickly vanished as I made a call to Erwin. It rung a few times before he picked up. "Yes Alpha" my Beta picked.

I walked into the woods and down the path to our pack house. "Ral said something about my Beta I didn't let her finish so what is it" I stated. "Sir I've found the 'Eren' kids address but we haven't attacked yet I wanted your permission"

I smirked a bit as my cold steely eyes thought of him gone from my luna "Wait until tomorrow I want to end him myself". My smirk grew a bit I didn't even give him the car's license plate.

"Y-yes sir" he stuttered out. I could tell he was shocked. I hung up as I got to our pack house. I usually hate getting dirty but then again he tried to take my fucking luna. I walked up to my office and looked at pictures of my luna.

"Ackerman"