Chapter 1- Ma

10 years ago

"DO NOT MOVE" I heard a man yell down stairs.

"Blake we can work things out" I heard my father as I crept down the stairs.

"I WANT WHATS MINE YOU FUCKER" The man yelled.

"Please, please don't hurt us" I heard my moms faint voice.

I looked at the steps and went down two of them so I could see what was going on. I looked at my mom laying on the ground crying and my dad in front of the man who was holding a gun.

I watched as my dad grabbed a vase and hit the man but before it was to late I heard a gun shot and ran downstairs to my moms dead body.

"MOMMY" my 7 year old self yelled crying

"MOMMY PLEASE WAKE UP" I yelled again holding her face putting my forehead to hers.

10 years later

"Wake up bitch" my step mom yelled.

But I just groaned and rolled over.

"I SAID WAKE UP" she said again before smacking me hard in the face. I stood up and she looked at me and gave me an evil smile and left my room. I left my room and entered the bathroom I got in the shower and slipped some clothes on and ran downstairs to see my step mom and my dad touching all over each other.

I grabbed my phone and book bag and looked at myself in my camera "My final year of hell" I said before going out the front door and walking down the long sidewalk to school.

HEY GUYS I KNOW THIS IS SHORT BUT I WILL BE WRITING MORE IF U HAVE READ ANY OF MY OTHER STORES YOU WOULD KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A MONTH OR TWO BUT I WILL BE WRITING THIS STORY AND BE KEEPING MY OTHER ONES UPDATED. LOVE YOU GUYS BYE>>>>>>>>