Chapter 5- Ma

I walked home that day with my hood up and my head low

I arrived home that day and walked to my room. No one was home because my step mom goes out with her friends on mondays and my dad goes to the bar almost everyday so I have the house to myself until tommorow morning.

I decide to go on safari and search porn up on the web and I find a video to watch and get up and go to my drawer and pull out my vibrator I may be poor but my step mom owns a adult store and I took something from it.

I got under the thin blanket and pulled my pants down and I then slowly slid my underwear down and turned the vibrator on and placed it against my clit and started the video I then dragged it up and down my pussy moaning quietly I pushed it inside me letting it sit their as I rubbed my clit I started rubbing it faster and I could feel my climax about to come.

My legs started to shake and I continued to rub I slowly slid the vibrator out and cum dripped out of me. Making me breathe heavy

"Fuck I needed that" I said.

I put my clothes back on and headed downstairs. I decided to make me something to eat so I made a sandwich and ate it as I watched the sun set.

I then put my shoes on and ran to my room and grabbed a blunt from under my bed I also grabbed a lighter and headed out the door. I lived in a poor neighborhood in the hood so no one would care to see me smoke while walking down the street.

I lit the blunt and took a puff. I looked at the ground continuing to smoke as I heard a car behind me I looked back to see a black bmw pull up beside me and the window rolled down. I took a puff of my blunt and blowed it threw the window and the light turned on.

I saw Phoenix sitting their waving his hand to get the smoke out.

" What are you doing out on the streets in the middle of the night" he asked

"Smoking a blunt how bout you" I asked taking another puff

"Get in" he said

"I don't even know you" I said laughing

"Well get in Inthen u can get to know me" he said

I opened the door and kept smoking my blunt

"No smoking in the car" he said

"You think this weed comes for free I'm finishing this" I say

"Ight then" he says

He started driving and told me about himself.

"Where are we going" I asked yawning

"My house" he says

"Okay" I say throwing my blunt out the window.

We soon arrive at this big ass house and go inside to hear silence. We walk up stairs to a room and Phoenix opens it to show all the boys from school.

Their all cuddled up asleep on a couch.

"Those are the boys, follow me" Phoenix says walking out of the room.

We walk into a room. It has white walls and a big king sized white and black bed with black dressers.

I yawned again and felt big arms pick me up bridal style.

"What the fuck are you doing" I asked giggling

The weed hit me

"Your sleeping here" Phoenix said softly placing me on the bed.

I yawned getting comfortable.

"But I don't know you" I say sleepily

"Just sleep" he says caressing my cheek

He smiles at me and I smile back drifting off to sleep in a bed at a persons house I barely know.

IK THIS PROLLY SUCKED SUPER BAD AND IT DIDNT MAKE SINCE BUT IDK WAT TO WRITE ATM IM RLY TIRED LOVE YA BYE>>>>>>>>>